Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help Us Stop SOPA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeaverPhresh

01-12-2012

I like sopa! Whats with this?

DasB00m

01-12-2012

I did my part and we all should do the same!

cchhiickeenn stu

01-12-2012

If I were to play as xin zhao and spam the lyrics from "I'll make a man out of you" (like I normally do when I'm xin zhao), LoL could be shut down and I could be taken to court... we should make the US government stand before the tribunal.

ConradDeclan

01-12-2012

For those of you outside of the United States, contact the State Department. Just because we live outside the US borders doesn't mean that SOPA/PIPA's insidious grip won't affect us. We MUST let them know that we aren't just going to take these bills on the chin...

http://contact-us.state.gov/app/ask (File your question under 'Foreign Policy, Global Issues, Other')

Snakeblade

01-12-2012

STOP THIS BILL! Up here in Canada we have no say in it sadly but we can support you from the border, this will not just effect american internet. if a website goes into safe mode and stops posting what we like or worse it shuts down all together us Canadians and those in every country that even enjoys the odd cute cat video on youtube will be effected!

akaRaven

01-12-2012

This is going ot ruin the whole world, not just the internet, but everything.

It will spread onto other media outlets if this passes. All the government wants to do is take control.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0434409/

Sajuucore

01-12-2012

Alright, so we know congress's proposal is outrageous, and hopefully it will not pass, however I would also ask out of perspective curiosity, then how do we prevent such use's of technology.

BattleFiend

01-12-2012

If this happens...There will be such a protest . The likes of which has never been seen on this planet. People shall take to the streets in the most EPIC demonstration ever. BRING IT!! FREEDOM!!!!!

Echo 419

Recruiter

01-12-2012

The Blood of Riot is Red White and Blue, the cards are in play and freedom of speech is at stake,
i for one will rather die than have my freedom infringed upon by congress who are they to shake the constitutional rights of Americans? i have sat in on a debate and wrote my congressmen and women
sopa is evil and WRONG.

Metalhead7

01-12-2012

Im 100% against!, I in the future i wish to become a game designer and if this is active it could ruin everything so please US government your not stupid you know very well the internet is the human being's
Secound LIFE!!!!!! I am GMA(Gamer,Metalhead and anime fan) so OF COURSE I DEPEND ON THE INTERNET TO SEE VIDEOS PLAY THIS AWESOME GAMES AND WATCH MY FAVORITE MANGA!, so please please this MUST NOT BE APPROVE AT ALL COST!.