Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NOp311

01-12-2012

just pay some off or get shut down like **** riot

NOp311

01-12-2012

face it like a man riot

jetheladys

01-12-2012

Now i never post on the community, i have not really found anything worth posting on, but this i do. I'm from Canada and i normally don't voice my opinion on American politics but I am today, because this ACT does not only effect the US but it does effect anyone who would use those websites, that being said the reason it effects other countries is not only streaming of content, but other countries(including Canada currently) are in the process of implementing similar policies, then if any countries successfully implement these other countries will follow suit. So wether you are Americian or other nationalities please speak up for your rights not to be infringed upon. Thanks to anyone would reads this, understands what rights you will lose, and willing to stand up for yours and everyone elses rights. P.S. i understand what the governments are trying to do and do agree with figuring out something that will work for everyone, not just removing peoples rights of usage on the internet.

SuHeLoTuFa

01-12-2012

it's not only riot
it's everything else dumpasses
read a few articles will you
as mentioned, facebook youtube will be under strict watch
you can get sued, fined, prisoned for just linking one link or posting one status
it'll be worst than China and that's saying something as China already have f****** strict security
care about yourself even if you dont care about riot

BestialHuntress1

01-12-2012

Riot if you do take worry, you also got to know, just about over 50 million others that run in webs, music, games are probrably going to say no, I more than doubt this bill to pass, it happens every year just about and it never passes, people get worried each year the same and yet again it doesn't happen. May I suggest to not worry if you are, because I am sure that some of this will not even pass the constitution... For it could be violating privacy, Amendment 2 is all I got to say.. though debatable... And so if it does (very unlikely) I can promise you the government will put themselves through something far worse than slavery... They put a proportion of epicness on their hands, and surely myself with others will sit back laughing how stupid the government is, and what will be caused.. Though again likely will not hapen.. so no need to worry.

NOp311

01-12-2012

GTFO RIOT .......stop inciting subversion of state power and CLOSE this THREAD immediately OR ELSE i will report RIOT for this

Roccano

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestialHuntress1 View Post
Riot if you do take worry, you also got to know, just about over 50 million others that run in webs, music, games are probrably going to say no, I more than doubt this bill to pass, it happens every year just about and it never passes, people get worried each year the same and yet again it doesn't happen. May I suggest to not worry if you are, because I am sure that some of this will not even pass the constitution... For it could be violating privacy, Amendment 2 is all I got to say.. though debatable... And so if it does (very unlikely) I can promise you the government will put themselves through something far worse than slavery... They put a proportion of epicness on their hands, and surely myself with others will sit back laughing how stupid the government is, and what will be caused.. Though again likely will not hapen.. so no need to worry.
Almost more then 75% of the senate and congress support this bill, there is a high chance that it will pass unless we get them to come to their senses.

BestialHuntress1

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krogoth1 View Post
Almost more then 75% of the senate and congress support this bill, there is a high chance that it will pass unless we get them to come to their senses.
But I am sure that congress is not voting for this bill... if the people get no say in this then going against the constitution is 100% of likely... I can gaurentee there are more people that use computers now that voted on state laws ever before.. Once this word spreads more (which is does ever year) those people that play video games all day or web design or anything like that, will most likely being against this bill to pass, and therefor you can put about 50 million votes from this against the bill, and more to go from the orinal that did not let this pass before.

Roccano

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestialHuntress1 View Post
But I am sure that congress is not voting for this bill... if the people get no say in this then going against the constitution is 100% of likely... I can gaurentee there are more people that use computers now that voted on state laws ever before.. Once this word spreads more (which is does ever year) those people that play video games all day or web design or anything like that, will most likely being against this bill to pass, and therefor you can put about 50 million votes from this against the bill, and more to go from the orinal that did not let this pass before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryze View Post
Congress will reconvene at the end of January, and with a long roster of supporters on both sides of the aisle, SOPA/PIPA could actually pass. The likelihood is so great that technology giants including Google, Amazon, Facebook and Twitter have gone so far as to publicly consider a simultaneous blackout in protest.
Congress is going to vote on it, and then, if it goes through, its going to be going up the chain.
It may not have passed in the past, but things change, people in the government have had new ideas put forth in front of them, as well as new wording of this bill.
As far as I can tell, the bill has recently been reworded (Before it was even being considered this time) in such a way that it seems more appealing.

totalrath123

01-12-2012

dam this sucks i love league and i didnt expect this to happen to you guys. well ill try my best to help but i hope we beat these guys.