Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revilz

01-12-2012

I feel strong about been part of LOL community.... love u riot <3

The Ðefiler

01-12-2012

W...what....?!?

...... I know politics leads the nation we live in, but this is insane idiocracy, no pun intended.

Have I gone crazy? Someone tell me I'm not losing it...

I'm losing it... I'm losing it!!!

KuFuP4uK

01-12-2012

Welcome to Russia, we have allowed all

60APM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-12-2012

I think I can live with that, just dont AFK for too long

Daemmon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSeatSon View Post
Someone actually makes a useful argument that isn't contradicting to the stereotype that foreigners hate Americans, and for that, I thank you for being real. His English is better than most of y'all's...scary. What the F***?

However, I support SOPA, at least because someone finally stood up and said enough is enough. Hopefully this will lead the way into more internet regulation but in different fields, like monitoring hate speech online. (Or have you guys not seen such a thing in in-game chat?)
I, for one, can't stand anything that limits the humankind liberty. It's like abortion, marihuana and that kind of stuff. I just can't imagine why someone in this earth would tell me what to do, if I'm not affecting other people lives.

Thanks for congratulating my english

LoveSeatSon

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemmon View Post
I, for one, can't stand anything that limits the humankind liberty. It's like abortion, marihuana and that kind of stuff. I just can't imagine why someone in this earth would tell me what to do, if I'm not affecting other people lives.

Thanks for congratulating my english

When something isn't rightfully yours you shouldn't be allowed to use it. That's how I feel.

evets433

01-12-2012

Sounds like SOPA is a bunch of dudes with nothing better to do than stand around with a finger up each others you know what.

GO GO RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USA government OP .

Nerf irelia.

LoveSeatSon

01-12-2012

You fight a useless fight on a forum. Congratulations. If you actually gave a rats ass you'd be in the streets protesting. Sadly, your lackluster appeal for politics doesn't bode well for your wanted cause.

DeathBecomesU2

Recruiter

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirRhino View Post
I HOPE SOPA PASSES.

ONLY PEOPLE WHO DON"T WANT SOPA ARE THE ONES in violation of it.
In case you are serious, and you trust your government implicitly, now and in the future, and you are willing to give up your fought-and-died-for liberties so easily for some temporary notion of intellectual property safety, then you deserve to neither have liberty, nor any copyrights. (sorry B. Franklin)

BTW it is damaging enough to society that you would give up your liberties. In fact, you could argue that they don't belong to you to give up. They are shared ideas embodied in the Constitution and the amendments. The government can't take them away from you without our permission unless they dismantle that first, or as is happening, ignoring it. You have a right to your opinion, but I'm asking nicely that you refrain from voting.

When they are done pointing the finger at everyone else, they will point the finger at you, no matter how clean you think you are, son.

Spartan480

01-12-2012

Thank you so much for doing this. You guys have just made my day. Sent my letter last week