Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

borzale

01-11-2012

Thanks a lot for clarifying your stance against this rubbish. If RIOT were for SOPA, that would have been the single reason why I never play this game again.

Glad it didn't have to be that way

pyrolord777

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyme the Bubbly View Post
Probly because Blizzard is run by greedy .... people.... for lack of a more appropriate word... usage, and want to shut down all the wonderful free private servers that have been made, ALL they want is to milk wow players for every cent and screw everyone else, greedy cooperate... people..... blehg...
I know this would be hell on RO private servers, its one of the most popular games to make private servers for.

GunnarOptiks

01-11-2012

Well to be honest streamers are making money. Cant it be argued that some people like certain stream because they play good music.... Music that the writers/performers arnt getting a kickback for...

JewishAllah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Isn't SOPA making RICH PEOPLE RICHER and people with less money have less entertainment? :/

Aetherlight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

whether we try to petition or not, the corporations and elite groups funding our governmental leaders will pass the bill whether the majority disagrees or not.

PRN

01-11-2012

I wish I could help out

I don't live in the US so it's not like I can write to anything.

SirLanik

01-11-2012

Have emailed called and mailed all my representatives. One of them lives down the street from me! Maybe I can catch him walking a dog and say how important this is!

PRN

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JewishAllah View Post
Isn't SOPA making RICH PEOPLE RICHER and people with less money have less entertainment? :/
I actually feel bad for all the artists out there (musicians, actors, film makers). They all have their work pirated and they lose a huge profit, they spend millions on a film and only make a couple thousand profit... Because why buy a movie if you can download it as a torrent? Etc..

SOPA *would* have been okay if it didn't go as far as to re-enact the chinese internet filter system -- only worse.

DragoonLoyd

01-11-2012

yeah and this is what happens when people don't realize the ****tards they voted into office, no one cares anymore especially how blatently bad some of the canditates are, and people just ignore it

l3ird

01-11-2012

SOPA btw is not only a first time battle (if it gets stopped during the first session of congress).. there's going to be many instances since the major companies will be trying to stop "piracy" so guys just note if there's another battle for "piracy" read up and be aware of what may come of it next! =X