Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazyWhiteChik

01-11-2012

Besides SOPA ruining America and gaming... it would start such an uproar everywhere. You know how many riots would start. Congress would shyt some bricks if they do pass it because of how crazy people will become. I really hope not to see that.... not only because I am a gamer and love LOL but because I am a a citizen and care about America as a whole (all other citizens). It's scarty to think what would happen in America if it was to pass.

Would it help by starting some petitions all over not just in America but other countries and send it to congress. To maybe help them open thier eyes and see how we feel about it?

Anyways... for the congressman Jared that was posting on here. Thank you for your support... I'm sure if you needed support the league community/players would definatly be there. XD

01-11-2012

Go riot for standing up to stop this BS with sopa. Im a canadian citzen so im wondering what i can do to help...... (sry bad english)

Renzoken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

This will be exactly like the world of Fahrenheit 451 if this bill passes :/. People so concerned about censoring stuff, why not censor it all. Man this twisted country is falling slowly into the grasps of the government. They are slowly ripping the freedom out of us...

Agnosticiism

01-11-2012

We are more, they have to be affraid of us.

KimKelley

01-11-2012

Swell. My Senator is the sponsor of this bill.

RiskX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimKelley View Post
Swell. My Senator is the sponsor of this bill.
you should gank him

Altairion

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenKing90 View Post
Gangplank will Ult SOPA with ease!!!
Gangplank will eat some oranges and be k

Admiralxbob

Recruiter

01-11-2012

I let my representative know. Telling all my friends about it and putting it up on Facebook so others can learn about this and voice their opinions.

Down with SOPA!!!

KruzadaZ

01-11-2012

+1 this SOPA is just a **** for the gov't to take some money out to their pockets!

trevorwhatever

01-11-2012

SOPA isnt actually that bad as long as the copy right holders are not mean about it things will only get shut down if the copy right holder wants there stuff back its not right that people steal the work of others