Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aemon Darkstar

01-11-2012

I'm not a US national, is there any way I can support you people with this?

DogRobinson

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerre View Post
thats not the idea of this. we all want piracy to stop. we just think the measures/the way they have set about it has other implications that affect us all in a negitive manner. I WANT MUSIC ON MY STREAMS! RWAR
Did you pay for that music?

OtherSide89

01-11-2012

if SOPA is passed, Im pretty sure that all downloading services will be banned, including RapidShare, Mediafire, Megaupload,

iAreTurtle

01-11-2012

I can't live without Facebook, Youtube, and most importantly, Google. Please stop the SOPA.

Fraxiel

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aemon Darkstar View Post
I'm not a US national, is there any way I can support you people with this?
http://americancensorship.org

best way I found so far is to sign the petition... Petition is just for non-Americans, but there is a lot of good info for American citizens as well.

kwizzeh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Revolution doesn't happen in a day.

Monnoceros

01-11-2012

This bill has been under review for a little while now! they have been keeping it quiet for so long and it keeps getting put off...

THANK GOD FOR THAT!

more and more people are hearing about it every day and i encourage everyone to take the time to talk about it to those that will listen.

living outside the usa make us feel helpless that so much could be lost because some old folks (most who i bet havent even turned on a computer) from ONE COUNTRY think that they can control probably the biggest multimedia means in the world. the sad part is if this bill passes, they can.

please do everything you guys can(and i know riot, and alot of others will) to have this bill stopped! in the meantime, the longer we can at LEAST STALL them, the more people will hear about it, and read more into it, and realize how many of their rights are at stake here.

STALL THEM!
STOP THEM!

A Hate Story

01-11-2012

Told all my American friends. I may be Australian, but like you said, this is a serious matter for all of us. Glad riot has taken this stance on SOPA.

Wicked Women

01-11-2012

I also live in Australia and this will affect a lot of gamers in the country, as some of use this sight to keep in contact with friends and family while doing something that's fun. How can we help, if we can.

Smartlight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by David12596 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJIuYgIvKsc&feature=channel_video_title < i suggest you share that

If i had a penny every time government or someone else tries to take away our freedoms for safety, I would be rich. First SOPA, then NDAA. :/
Share moar