Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXLikeAFoXx

01-11-2012

stop SOPA

FuzziestNipples

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Bring it down, Legolas Kill it! Kill it!

Kristofff

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keneevil View Post
Looking forward, there's only two presidential candidates this go around, that I know of, that would veto this bill: The now-Libertarian Party Gary Johnson and Ron Paul.
You do realize that while a small portion of Ron Paul is a positive change, the rest of his ideas are utter garbage that will give business the largest freedoms to exploit the country as they please, correct? His policies of pure libertarianism are just as bad as any pure communism attempts. The Free Market is a myth.

Rockcore

01-11-2012

It amuses me how a small group of american think they have the right to pretty much censure biggest means of cultural progress, intellectual stimulation and the gateway to reach out to people otherwise unreachable, not only for them but also for the rest of the world. And this for what? Money? Bad games aren't going to be bought more, bad movies will not get more revenue from cinema, Justin Bieber won't sell more records. The ones profiting on the game market will be the big company's that want to sell another re-skined, re-wamped version of their old game, while small indie companies will get screwed.

If they want to sell more records, games and movies, then just drop the prices on the products and less people would be inclined to pirate some of the games they might enjoy and probably would be happy to support the companies in exchange for future products of quality.

I'm sorry to say it, but if this goes trough, the Americans will shoot themselves in the foot with an already dwindling reputation from the last decade.

And good effort from Riot.

I Delerium I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Let's bring SOPA down! Riot should really announce in big headlines on their client about the important of SOPA! I'm glad Riot is taking action! Down with SOPA! Down with SOPA! Down with SOPA!

YokoNomi

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockcore View Post
It amuses me how a small group of american think they have the right to pretty much censure biggest means of cultural progress, intellectual stimulation and the gateway to reach out to people otherwise unreachable, not only for them but also for the rest of the world. And this for what? Money? Bad games aren't going to be bought more, bad movies will not get more revenue from cinema, Justin Bieber won't sell more records. The ones profiting on the game market will be the big company's that want to sell another re-skined, re-wamped version of their old game, while small indie companies will get screwed.

If they want to sell more records, games and movies, then just drop the prices on the products and less people would be inclined to pirate some of the games they might enjoy and probably would be happy to support the companies in exchange for future products of quality.

I'm sorry to say it, but if this goes trough, the Americans will shoot themselves in the foot with an already dwindling reputation from the last decade.
...I'd like you to define what a Government is.

Leokem

01-11-2012

Stop SOPA.

The internet is ours.

Vaolinx

01-11-2012

Piracy will never be stopped, so this is pointless... anyways, this is why i use the Deep Web, the bloody government cant enforce anything there.

Marcian Tobay

01-11-2012

Add my voice to the flame! I'm against SOPA!

Dragon Striker9

01-11-2012

If they put SOPA in progress, Riot Games and other games as we know it will be shut down, and the people who spent money to buy RP nd those who work for Riot would be fired. Lots of people would lose their jobs and Congress wouldn't care. DOWN WITH SOPA! DOWN WITH SOPA!