Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help Us Stop SOPA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Reshnu

01-11-2012

Hey guys this affects the world as we know it and as we aren't given the information pn everything revolutions are happening all over the world cuz ppl are fighting for thier rights and freedom... yes we all nerd rage on this game one time or another and yes we say some mean things sometimes. Don't let your indifferences hold u back from standing together becuz we all want the same thing we need SOPA and the NDAA taken out! We are the people we are the majority don't let your freedoms be taken away fight for what's ours! We need to unite as a whole or we won't ever beat this thing sop plz all who is able stop the SOPA write your congressmen let them know your view. Stand up and speak now before it's too late! Time is defnitley of the essence and it will eventually run out unless we all act ASAP!

A Llama Trainer

Recruiter

01-11-2012

We need a "Next Congress Post" button.

Lycanoid

01-11-2012

I used to be an Internet...Then i took a SOPA to the knee

DOWN WITH SOPA

Eletale

01-11-2012

Quote:
Snoipah:
[/LIST]
I'm just gunna put it out there and say that'd be a good thing.

I wouldn't mind all the children who spam "U MAD" being removed from the community.

Go congress go.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but the problem is copyright material, not bad behaviour. You'll end up with "U MAD" kids AND, let's say, the posibility to post pictures on forum removed.

Myoakinurface

01-11-2012

Quote:
Gailen:
You totally just pwned yourself...

The US has forgotten what is was. Who it was. The US was founded as a secular state with great individual rights.

The "Under god" comments and the "In god we trust" were added in the cold war as a part of rabid McCarthyism - the Soviets were very anti-religion, and in response the US associated Atheism with communism, so they have basically turned themselves into a Christian Theocracy. Idiots.

Have you ever looked at the 10 commandments and ever looked at the original 10 amendments hmmmm...... some similarities there. The only thing the founding fathers wanted was for religion to not affect the decisions the government made and how the nation was run.

Brazid

01-11-2012

dont you guys understand what they are trying to do. as you know there are a LOT of streamers who stream game content and such(LoL, WoW, SC2 and so on), not to mention the bloggers...and a LOT of these streamers get payed real money and I can say the money is good. so the f*ckin' goverment doesnt want that. they want to controll eveything and at the moment they dont have any controll over the streaming - so they want to have and thats why this b*llsh*t is happening right now. so please vote or whatever so this f*ckin' corporate pigs know they stay the f*ck back and stop trying to manipulate everyone and everything. I hate those f*ckers !!

Amoramune

01-11-2012

Quote:
Lycanoid:
I used to be an Internet...Then i took a SOPA to the knee

^ I lol'd too hard to not upvote.

Spookytaco

01-11-2012

I keep getting surprised at how big LoL is getting.....I heard of SOPA and i didnt like it......i was even more shocked when LoL posted about SOPA.....and even more amazed that a government figure got 2nd post and has an account. and i am still amazed at how much people have to say about this issue....great job riot, i think they have really helped people to take a stand against it.

Soedan

01-11-2012

Quote:
Rokkugo:
Isn't monitoring and limiting actions and the voice of the user against freedom of speech and therefore unconstitutional the fact that SOPA could even be considered being passed is fairly terrifying as a league of legend supporter and a man who love the ability of free speech in America i fully support any efforts to stop this bill

Don't forget monitoring also violates privacy rights, this SOPA violates more than one amendment in the constitution (my hats off to anyone who can find out how many.)

Taios

01-11-2012

Quote:
wraidden:
we need a "next congress post" button.

yes