Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Linkkie3

01-11-2012

I'm very statisfied with these action, I've been protesting against this for a while, but then in europe, Holland to be more specific. In Holland there's a company called "Brein" (Which would be translated to brain in english) Who's doing the exact same things (With some illegal things here and there..) You should check it out, they're doing just the same, they're all over the subject.

TP HealJunkieGG

01-11-2012

This wownt go threw, SOOO many people against it, and anyone who DOES vote for it will not get ANY votes in the next election.

Connnorr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Well color me impressed

ImAComedian

01-11-2012

SSOPA
Stop Sopa
Stop Sopa
Stop Sopa
Stop Sopa
Stop Sopa
Stop Sopa
Stop Sopa

Chronie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

/singed

Gerry Wong

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grukasa View Post
Has anyone here met someone who actually supports SOPA in person? I'm just wondering, since it pretty clearly is overwhelmingly opposed by society at large.
Some ******* at school. A few teachers. And my Dad.

festafreak

01-11-2012

I'm going to email my MP (I'm in Canada) to voice my opinion there. I may not be able to directly influence one of your senators but I can sure make my voice known up here. Perhaps Canada can put some pressure on these uninformed senators making these bills.

DOGLOVER

01-11-2012

Down with SOPA!!! It unfair not fun fair!!!

Lya

01-11-2012

Hoping this bill does not succeed in completely altering many American's lifestyles.

STOP SOPAAA!

Dragon Striker9

01-11-2012

I have another thing to say. Down with SOPA.