Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whelk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Sopa is OP and needs some significant nerfs. I can't upvote this enough.

Abelas

01-11-2012

Riot just won my respect. +1 for down with SOPA.

Gerry Wong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Its so good how so many people are going against SOPAand many more posts against SOPA as I post.

Jedi Govna

Recruiter

01-11-2012

Dam you SOPA!!!

Albericht

01-11-2012

I just went to the link to fill out the form and used my old address from when I used to live in the United States and it worked! LOL. I just hope the senators don't look up the names of the people that actually live there or I will be in deep ****. hahaha

Lhyanc

01-11-2012

Done and bump.

Faerdotz

01-11-2012

I am from Canada and the sopa, ndaa, acts scare the heck out of me. Police state much? Fight these bills!

FATJOEBRO

01-11-2012

I signed it and hope it doesn't happen but we all know how shady the gov is so its probably going to pass either way.

AphelionDustwake

01-11-2012

just wrote to my state rep.

lets work together and kill sopa!

Grukasa

01-11-2012

Has anyone here met someone who actually supports SOPA in person? I'm just wondering, since it pretty clearly is overwhelmingly opposed by society at large.