I'm only going to start playing Rammus and Singed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Traaka

01-11-2012

Because I'm tired of trying to carry a team with anyone else.
Am I a bad person?

Traaka

01-11-2012

First game. Singed bot vs Ahri.
Victory. Ended 6-3 and in 3rd place. Stayed bot lane and took the point a few times. Didn't lose bot once.

It's too easy. x_x

Konoton

01-11-2012

Go on...

dredzach

01-11-2012

Singed and Rammus are quite beatable. Play draft mode and you can ban them if you think they are op.

Oddjustice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traaka View Post
First game. Singed bot vs Ahri.
Victory. Ended 6-3 and in 3rd place. Stayed bot lane and took the point a few times. Didn't lose bot once.

It's too easy. x_x
Till Vayne shows up to kick your teeth into your throat.

Traaka

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANJustice View Post
Till Vayne shows up to kick your teeth into your throat.
Vayne's an easy one for me as singed since its not like I try to stack health or anything.
And when she ults, I know its time for me to ult, run, watch her chase, turn around and finish her.
They almost all play the same.

My build for singed: Cata ---> RoA ---> Wota. Then I branch into either Abyss/rylalis Or Fon/Frozen heart. Depending on who I'm facing and how smart they are.

My rammus build is: Boots 5 ----> Thornmail ---> Zeal x4 ----> PD x4
It hasn't failed me out of the 7 or some times I've done it. :v

But yeah.
I love dominion. I love playing all kinds of champions on it, but it seems like if I'm not one of those two champs, I can't really carry a team, and I feel like that sucks because I also love winning as much as I love dominion. x_x

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

How's singed do against Yorick? Personally I havent had problems but Ive only had the matchup (me yorick vs a singed) a few times.

edit: Why 4 zeal/PD?s Hes already hella fast. Doesnt that seem like a bit overkill on speed? Especially since rammus is still pretty strong offensively and doesn't have to backdoor all the time.

UncleTummysticks

01-11-2012

Tank or Offense masteries for Singed?

I've heard both, since he's naturally pretty tanky.

Oddjustice

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traaka View Post
Vayne's an easy one for me as singed since its not like I try to stack health or anything.
And when she ults, I know its time for me to ult, run, watch her chase, turn around and finish her.
They almost all play the same.

My build for singed: Cata ---> RoA ---> Wota. Then I branch into either Abyss/rylalis Or Fon/Frozen heart. Depending on who I'm facing and how smart they are.

My rammus build is: Boots 5 ----> Thornmail ---> Zeal x4 ----> PD x4
It hasn't failed me out of the 7 or some times I've done it. :v

But yeah.
I love dominion. I love playing all kinds of champions on it, but it seems like if I'm not one of those two champs, I can't really carry a team, and I feel like that sucks because I also love winning as much as I love dominion. x_x
Okay, so you're playing against idiots. Who follows singed?

Traaka

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
How's singed do against Yorick? Personally I havent had problems but Ive only had the matchup (me yorick vs a singed) a few times.

edit: Why 4 zeal/PD?s Hes already hella fast. Doesnt that seem like a bit overkill on speed? Especially since rammus is still pretty strong offensively and doesn't have to backdoor all the time.
Rammus can already 1v1 almost anyone with any build.
And I gank bot a lot.
I like being as mobile as possible. All I have to do is Taunt, R. Some enemy then dies, and I've helped the team.
I mean, I'm already tanky as all hell.

As for singed vs yorrick, he's one of the few bots I can't kill, BUT I can still stop him from steam rolling bot, which a lot of champions just can't do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleTummysticks View Post
Tank or Offense masteries for Singed?

I've heard both, since he's naturally pretty tanky.
1/22/7 So Tanky for me. I also run Ghost/Ignite.