Flip Camera Option [Please Riot Please]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Winnson

05-11-2011

Agreed. If it can be done, it would be awesome.

Danja

05-11-2011

I Vote Yes, on proposition "Your home base is always in bottom left of map"

Meldaran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

i agree with thieves up there. kog maw is BALLS on purple team, you can't aim his ulti at ALL with the camera angle like that, so riot, PLEASE FIX THIS.

Snes C

05-12-2011

Oh oh, I just had an idea! So we can't flip the camera completely around while on the purple team because that would confuse the "top" and "bottom" lanes, right? Well, what if instead of flipping the camera, we just rotate it? Make it so the blue team pushes from the bottom left to the top right and the purple team pushes from the bottom right to the top left!

Zoram

05-13-2011

even having the hud top gives blue an advantage. The angle of view gives blue team more field of view into the purple team. Purple team has no such view. The solution is simple. Re-adjust the camera. If its a matter of crappy colors on the back of polygons, well then fix that. You have 10000 artists apparently. Then have anyone who has ever touched a computer, flip the camera.

FrozenFIames

05-16-2011

I vote yes, it's also very painfully imbalance for new players or those that require camera lock to do well. It's not a balance team when all the people who dislike purple and do worst in purple team are in purple team! If this can't be done i suggest making purple team higher lvl than blue team.

TheRedView

05-16-2011

Instead of flipping the camera.. just make an option to where you can flip the hud around and it will have a positive effect. Or make it to where we can customize the ui and move things and resize them how we want..

SpaghettiM0nster

05-16-2011

It's really annoying being purple..... it's like writing an essay from the bottom up

SpaghettiM0nster

05-16-2011

It's really annoying to play on the purple side.... its like writing an essay from the bottom to the top.

ZekThePenguin

05-17-2011

There are different buttons we hold for different info already: Tab for team info, C for character, etc. Why not have the bar appear and disappear in much the same fashion? I mean, I don't really need to see my little icons, I know that Q is rapid shot for Tristana and such. When something is on cooldown just show the timer icon on the side of the screen or something. Just an idea.