Heimerdinger Exhaustively Examined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoT Triple

11-01-2012

PLEASE buff heimer im sick and tired of getting trolled for wanting to pick him

Chazual Fridays

11-01-2012

Kudos to the original post-er. I agree wholeheartedly! Stunning analysis.

-Chaz

Tony Shelurs

11-01-2012

I would love for a Heimer remake, I support this.
P.S. there is a thred where some people wnat Heimer to be nerfed...
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...t=heimerdinger
Here's the thread. Please help silence the nay sayers so that we can get a better Heimer.

Im Duke Nukem

11-02-2012

this absolutely shows that heimerdinger needs a rework !!!! COME ON RIOT WTF

ItsJustPain

11-02-2012

With the new OP champs coming out
Heimerdinger is becoming pure trash
even from the start of the game

I tryed all different ways to play a heimerdinger
but its always kill the heimer first
no matter what champ you are against
heimer is lossing
even against other champs that are a level to three levels lower

I still love using this guy
but when u get a team that plays the blame game
well what is the point of playing a heimer
if he is always number one target
beside heimer needs teamwork
but when u get a random team
what are the chance of having teamwork?

ItsJustPain

11-05-2012

Bump

Evolnemesis

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustPain View Post
With the new OP champs coming out
Heimerdinger is becoming pure trash
even from the start of the game

I tryed all different ways to play a heimerdinger
but its always kill the heimer first
no matter what champ you are against
heimer is lossing
even against other champs that are a level to three levels lower

I still love using this guy
but when u get a team that plays the blame game
well what is the point of playing a heimer
if he is always number one target
beside heimer needs teamwork
but when u get a random team
what are the chance of having teamwork?
him being trash has nothing to do with compared to new champs coming out... he was nerfed to hell (5 patches in a row of pure nerfs hitting every single one of his abilities hard, that make what they did to Eve after that look like nothing) near the start of S1 because his laning was broken, then he was left in permanent rework limbo for 2 years... they took away literally half his damage all game, harshly reduced the range of his turrets and every other one of his abilities, made each turret weaker and shorter range and then took away one, made grenade weaker, harder to hit with and shorter range with a smaller stun radius... greatly reduced the area of his slow, raised the cooldowns and lowered the life on his remaining turrets even more... his squishiness and lack of escape used to actually balanced late game by good damage, range, and better utility on his stun and slow... the problem is this same range, damage and utility he needs for late game, could not be balanced in any way involving just number tweaks to make him at all possible to beat early.

This was a guy who NOBODY ever thought was a real problem past 15 minutes even then... but MAN did he make those first 15 minutes hell for ANYONE before those nerfs. Basically if they buff him at all in his current state.. he will transform into an insane ungodly lane monster again... he's really just a tweak away from being able to counter literally every champ in lane even as he is (you can see hints of his kit's innate broken-ness when he plays in Dominion or ARAM, since those are much more lane and zone defense-focused).

He was auto-ban/pick in EVERY ranked game, start of S1, when you only had 2 bans you had to save one for him, because his laning was literally unstoppable, Riot needed to make him go away because he was in their words 'ruining games' (pretty much the same line they used for Eve after that... Heimer was the first one they called 'toxic' and 'anti-fun', but Eve got her rework after they nerf-stomped her... Heimer got the nerf mallet even worse and is still waiting...) I remember often killing 3-man gank attempts and if it ever took me 9 minutes to break down mid tower i was having a bad game... there was really no way of fighting him or even farming against him in lane back then, no matter which champ you picked, and protecting your tower was not possible... the meta against heimer back then if you were forced to play against him was REPEATED 3-5 man ganks in mid or else forget about having a mid tower and your mid will be totally gold-starved... they haven't even tried to balance him in about 2 years after they slammed him with all those nerfs... they have just been saying he's waiting for a rework the whole time.

ItsJustPain

11-07-2012

Wow 2 years
now still no words about fixing dinger

Evolnemesis

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustPain View Post
Wow 2 years
now still no words about fixing dinger
Actually Morello recently responded about Heimer and said he was currently being worked on finally along with Karma, they are the current active projects, and would be out sometime after the S3 changes come out.

Resolute Riven

11-09-2012

This guy should get hired by Morello