Heimerdinger Exhaustively Examined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bigboy9923

06-18-2012

Bump for heimer!

Adamastor251

06-18-2012

Bump for justice!

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

bumpm!

Praunus

06-18-2012

Is it only me that thinks it is sad when someone puts this kind of time and effort into making a serious thread about a champion, and gets no riot replies at all? Not only that, but many smaller, troll posts get riots attention, yet this one doesn't. Idk, maybe it's just me who thinks this.

RockLobster88

06-18-2012

I picked up Heimer a few weeks ago as I was having no luck playing with Ryze or Annie, intending to use him as a mid lane AP. And oh man, I took to him quickly. He has an odd but fun playstyle and surprising, if situational, effectiveness. I completely agree that he practically falls off a cliff in late game, but by that time, I've built support-ish AP, with Rylai's and Will of the Ancients. Never underestimate the effectiveness of a well timed UPGRADE during a team fight.

All that said, I thoroughly enjoyed reading the essay. It's nice to have a look into the history of this champ, and looking at the evolution of his abilities, I find myself thoroughly agreeing with a lot of the problems that do plague him. I do think rockets are the most balanced thing about him, while the grenade and the bonuses through UPGRADE are the most frustrating.

Gelion

06-19-2012

bump

Gelion

06-19-2012

If you agree with this guy, also go to this
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...derddt&page=16
It's a duplicate post but in GD, which is frequented more often by rioters

LuckyBob69

06-19-2012

Please post this in a different board where it has a chance NOT to be ignored. This is one of the most valuable literary works the forums have been graced with.

ItsJustPain

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyBob69 View Post
Please post this in a different board where it has a chance NOT to be ignored. This is one of the most valuable literary works the forums have been graced with.
Another link
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1696580

Vader Dark

06-19-2012

I freaking love you man, for the past month i have posted on every heimer forum out there just praying my favorite little club master gets some love. He needs fixing, primarily involving his turrets but his E defiantly needs work as well, love the ideas that everyone's posted, LET US BE HEARD!!!!!!!