Heimerdinger Exhaustively Examined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxcombatcarlxx

03-26-2012

bump

AwkwardSilence

03-27-2012

Bump!

dsnipe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

i also love heim and agree with what you say in total i say these should be minimum changes if not more

-fix problem with turrets not firing at others firing at them

-timer showing when he gets another turret

-(not sure if you said anything about this) some way of them staying alive for a small duration after heimerdinger dies maybe like 5 seconds or a decaying feature (like with yorick's ghouls)?

also id like to say i very much agree with you when you said there will always be those instances when people say something like "oh ive seen someone carry with him" and when i read that i loved it cuz i knew you were talking about me

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/339329/

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/343711/

and for anyone who watches these.... yes... yes i did spend 20$ on his legendary skin but thats the only reason i do so well....... ahhaha but in all honesty i admit im a major heim player i know a lot about him due to the amount a play him i love him to death and i do agree he needs a few changes
But EnderDDT you are amazing thank you for doing this... this better get viewed keep up the AMAZING work dude

dsnipe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

oh yeah and
BUMP

dsnipe

03-27-2012

another bump needed?

bacon8

03-27-2012

tl;dr

inb4 downvotes

Ishota

03-28-2012

bump

Thelastsentinel

03-28-2012

I wish I could play Heimer back in the day, Oh sweet Jesus, he sounds amazing! He is not but a shadow of his former self unfortunately...

xtatic

03-29-2012

The changes which Heimer needs seem simple in theory (perhaps they are more complicated at the technical level), so Riot's long-standing neglect baffles me. If Riot refuses to do extensive changes, then Heimer's mana costs could at least be reduced. Presently, laying down two turrets, launching rockets plus grenades, and activating UPGRADE!! will leave Heimer with little mana. And if you consider the high probability that one or both turrets can be destroyed in a fight Heimer's mana problems only compound.

EnderDDT

04-02-2012

Bump