TT and Riot's relationship with it's playerbase

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

As long as you are playing normals it doesn't matter how bad you think you could be at TT, you should try it anyway. IMO it's more fun and dinamic than SR, I've played it a lot in my early levels and almost exclusively after reaching level 30. You should definitely give it a try, either get a premade or go by yourself I can almost guarantee you won't regret it. And practise is key to this and any other game, the more playtime you have on TT the better you'll get at it.

If you wantt you can add me ingame and I can help you out, I'm always eager to help new people get acquainted with this game mode.

Aquilux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

At least give us draft mode for TT... Seriously, it's not that hard compared to most requests the community makes and would fix more than half of people's problems with TT...

pochoclotot

01-13-2012

bump nš 2

Adetokunbo

01-13-2012

TT is my all time favorite mode/map. I would LOVE to see a few updates to it. Because in my opinion some characters are TOO effective on it. (Lee Sin, Tryndamere.) I think they could "nerf" certain character by changing the map to make it less of a play ground for them. But not to much! Ya know? ;P

dirkDiGgYDIGGLER

01-13-2012

Ya it's really too bad that we never see any communication about 3v3 as some of us really enjoy this game mode and it feels like Riot could care less. It's not even that I think that there's problems with it so much as it would just be nice to hear plans for 3v3 tournaments/ spotlights featuring 3v3 play/ any kind of community support for 3v3. Right now I'm left wondering if we'll have ranked 3v3 next season as it just seems that low of a priority.

Corben158

01-13-2012

TT and Riot's relationship with it's playerbase Starts and ends with a 4 letter word that would just show 4 * on the forums

pochoclotot

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corben158 View Post
TT and Riot's relationship with it's playerbase Starts and ends with a 4 letter word that would just show 4 * on the forums
wha?

SurvivorMatthew

01-14-2012

TT is my favorite map to play. It should get way more attention

league of kitten

01-25-2012

I agree,i mean there's never seems to be a shortage of people to play against in TT a lot of people like it,so i really don't see why Riot ignores it.Why make it if they aren't going to support it?
i rarely play 5v5 so i'd really like to see some form of interest from riot.

Aquilux

01-25-2012

bump