How to Increase your odds of winning solo/que ranks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lv18 Cubone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

I really like this post and there is a lot of merit in the advice you give.
most people do just want some one to lead them and positive reinforcement is always
your number one weapon

Good Job

Lv18 Cubone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

I really like this post and there is a lot of merit in the advice you give.
most people do just want some one to lead them and positive reinforcement is always
your number one weapon

Good Job

HeadChief

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenger2142 View Post
i was going 2 do this, first game, paired with a yorik that feeds gp 0-10 in 5 minutes. I took a deep breath and told him...he was $T@#%U$^@%Y#$T!@#@#%I&U^$Y%#T. Now, u might look at this and say. wow what a noob rager. well, if he is going 2 cost me a game, don't i get a little of his self esteem in return?
I disagree. I would see it as more of a test. Of self control of the feelings you get of what makes you want to take away his self-esteem. Its a test to see if you can maintain your emotions and be a superior being. You clearly have failed the test but try again next time. And who knows. Maybe it will bring you good karma for the future

Bramblesnap

01-11-2012

I have just hit level 30 today, played 2 games won them both. With these tips I will think twice before I rage and try things out. Thanks for the tips, I can see how they will be a big help in the future.

Reeper310

01-11-2012

I disagree with step four, the first hing you say is BAN SINGED, BAN F UCKING SINGED, BAN HIM TILL HE IS BANNED TO HELL, ELO HELL!!!, then proceed to ask what roles everyone wants to play
^^

Aztingo

01-12-2012

Lag.

pochoclotot

01-12-2012

This is actually pretty decent, bump.

Zraxiar

01-12-2012

Bump.. Awesome advice elo hell is mostly bull**** lawl

I will say this though luck is a big factor[49% or less] out of 100% to winning game

How do I know personal experience, good players OVERALL win % [55%-70%]

mostly been seeing alot of 55%

Teams can screw you over but if your really higher level on your play YOU WILL hit that higher ELO

Just takes more games and smart play/hard carrying

You DO GET ******* on ur team {I know from playing on my smurf Xraxiarv2} and not try harding 5-0 1440 elo

BUT THEY HAVE THEIR ******* ALSO

Take solo mid or top [ I recommend mid till u hit 1450 elo then u can probly play whatever ur best at until 1800 elo ]

Why?more xp,gold , better ganking potential[especially mid]

when i play mid i gank WAYYYYYYY more then my jungler LAWL

I dont rely on the jungler 99% of the time

HeadChief

01-14-2012

bump.

Draikk

01-14-2012

+1

Incidentally, this can also double as "How to stop getting suspended by the Tribunal"