How to Increase your odds of winning solo/que ranks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeadChief

01-10-2012

Are you stuck in "ELO HELL"?

Do you feel like you JUST happen to be the only one stuck with a "NOOB" team and no matter how good you do you can't understand why your team lacks and keep losing?

WELL BOY DO I HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR YOU!

I call it the formula where we think outside the box of gaming.

Follow these steps and I can GUARANTEE YOU WILL INCREASE THE ODDS OF YOU WINNING SOLO/QUE RANKED MATCHES AND GET OUT OF ELO HELL ONCE IN FOR ALL!

Ok so entering a ranked match we start by analyzing you as a player and where you stand in skill. for one thing you should at least have enough rune pages to cover every role of the game solo top, solo mid ap, jungle, support and Ad carry.

2) Now the least important role you need to play if the Ad carry. Why I say this is because you cant rely on your teammates to fill in the other important roles no matter HOW good of an AD range you may be. Might as well let a random noob take care of that role cause even if he auto attacks he can be useful and do damage while your taking care of ganking and warding etc.

3) Let each individual on your team no matter how bad they are doing feel like they are important and that the team counts on them to come through.

Example: your ad range suicides cause hes pushing in to blindly with no wards and gets ganked and dies. You get that feeling you just want to tell him him that hes garbage, but instead observe this feeling inside you and take a breath and tell him

"Hey graves, you got to be careful going in blindly, stay back at tower till i get you some wards we need you to come through for us in the game so please I know you can do better we need you".

Positive reinforcement to the team to boost the team spirit.

4) Next is ALWAYS at the start of game you need to ask right away: "Ok who can play what role?" and then you will have to assign players to roles from their answers and adapt to the role that's missing. and make sure to get your team communicating off the bat.

5) Be the team leader:

95% of players in my statistics of playing from personal experience, are sheep. They LACK a team leader. With this formula you will lead your team to victory. Each game should be viewed that it your fault for losing the game for not taking initiative to communicate to your team to tell them what needs to be done and when and it is YOUR responsibility to get your team to listen to you. So adapt to their behaviors and make sure they don't fight but saying something like: Guys look can you revert time of what just happened and prevent it from ever happening? NO, so forget that its DONE lets move and and focus and what well do next shall we.

Be DOMINATE. Make sure you are the one spamming the chat if your teams going good with bold and logical tactics that your team can SEE the leader and you and will listen to your every command. Each game is in YOUR hands.

Follow these steps and like I said you can guarantee yourself to increase your win ratio and eventually get out of ELO hell as a better player and leader in general. Those who benefit following this formula please post your report here and share the experience of how YOU managed to increase your odds of winning. Thanks and see you in game

A Dad

01-10-2012

Bump.

HeadChief

01-10-2012

bump

Edgeblade

01-10-2012

Only problem is where you go 5 games in a row with d/cers, afkers, people who think that Mord mid is viable, and supports that don't ward or take CV no matter how much you ask them. Then there's always the fun kids who random their champions. Solution to this? Perma-bans from ranked if you get reported too much. People would think twice about trolling.

WalterCronkiteJr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeblade View Post
Only problem is where you go 5 games in a row with d/cers, afkers, people who think that Mord mid is viable, and supports that don't ward or take CV no matter how much you ask them. Then there's always the fun kids who random their champions. Solution to this? Perma-bans from ranked if you get reported too much. People would think twice about trolling.
And what about every other game? You can still lead and call the shots for people. Obviously some games and players will lie beyond saving but there's a huge chunk of games where taking the lead will swing games in your favor.

Vocalyze

01-11-2012

Useful tips

Ido Hav Juan

01-11-2012

positive reinforcement is the single best game winner

even if you lose at least everyone had a pleasant time and the bad players learned something

HeadChief

01-11-2012

Your welcome "Bump"

dmil23

01-11-2012

im gay

xXCFXx Avenger

01-11-2012

i was going 2 do this, first game, paired with a yorik that feeds gp 0-10 in 5 minutes. I took a deep breath and told him...he was $T@#%U$^@%Y#$T!@#@#%I&U^$Y%#T. Now, u might look at this and say. wow what a noob rager. well, if he is going 2 cost me a game, don't i get a little of his self esteem in return?