Jax Remastered!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sherrif

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-12-2012

It's a preview bro, the patch hasn't come out yet... Jax hasn't changed in game.

Cold

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

SO. a nerf.

Nocturnehunter

01-12-2012

Okay. So instead of removing the dodge stat like they said they would, they're making it so that one Champion still has dodge, and guaranteed dodge for a set length of time at that. Wonderful idea, Riot. This is in no way making Jax more overpowered.

Mileau

01-12-2012

Still not sure about this rework. The only thing broken was his E, so why go and 'fix' his Passive and Ult too? I certainly hope he still feels like the Jax I know and love after this patch, because I'm not sure what I'll do if I lose interest in the only champ I play regularly. Only time will tell, and i'll admit I'm nervous to see the result.

Dakoro

01-13-2012

Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be.
As a friend, as a friend, as an old Enemy.
Take your time, hurry up, choice is yours, don't be late.
Take a rest, as a friend, as an old Memoria.

Memoria, Memoria, Memoria

Come doused in Mud, soaked in Bleach, as I want you to be.
As a trend, as a friend, as an old Memoria.

Memoria, Memoria, Memoria

Chorus:
And I swear that I don't have a gun
No, I don't have a gun
No, I don't have a gun

Memoria, Memoria, Memoria, Memoria. (Don't have a Gun.)

And I swear that I don't have a gun
No, I don't have a gun

FlutterShen

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish642 View Post
Suprise! Im back!

Wha..I mean...You...CATFISH!?

PolarBearGr

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Noted! We have a solution for that problem that we'll talk more about in the Patch Preview.
You know, removing the only bleeding way to counter Jax is not a good work around. >. >

Yuborn

01-14-2012

The rework is nice for Jax. However, I feel that in any situation is empower still hits harder than ever throughout the entire game if he's building tankish. In the right hands he is absolutely unstoppable no matter what (especially on Twisted Treeline).

Zerility

01-14-2012

100% NOT satisfied with this update. Jax was impossible to deal with in a lot of cases especially one on one. You made him an AUTOMATIC 1v1 winner, no matter what. If that character happened to be ad, as 50% of them are, or 80+% of them are in jungle, then its even more laughable. He is now an ad carry hunter, making an ad carry a huge risk to take into a game as he will eat them alive. I won't even talk about twisted tree line. He was one of the best 3v3 champs in that game, and now picking him 3v3 will be like putting in a cheat code for godmode in an old Duke Nukem game or those alike. You gave a really powerful champion effectively tryndameres ultimate (which is also way too long) Rethink what you've done!

Pure Protein

Recruiter

01-15-2012

I heard that they recently buffed twitch...what patch was that in?