Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jax Remastered!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jazman84

01-11-2012

You guys know he's lost his AD/AP to HP passive right? That's what pisses me of tbh...

TwilightAngel

01-11-2012

Quote:
The Hanzo:
Whoa, does he really dodge ALL incoming attacks? 6 sec duration ftw!

basic attacks from what the Red posted

TwilightAngel

01-11-2012

also the ones QQing about they cant play there stealth class with out this rework still will suck and QQing even if they do a rework.

iv seen plenty of players get raged at for picking her and end up being the carry

boogasuga

01-12-2012

when do changes go into effect? i just played jax and all skills are still back the way they were.

Baxxer

01-12-2012

so what? jax is even stronger now? lol why dont we forget all the other champions and just have jax. This sounds like it will make things boring

Edasich

01-12-2012

Quote:
emesde:
Wait. He dodges ALL attacks for the duration?

How long is this duration, again?

The original description says it's usable within 7 seconds of dodging an attack. If that keeps up with the rework, Jax can kiss every single auto-attacker in the game--especially Tryndamere--goodbye.

Edasich

01-12-2012

Quote:
Baxxer:
so what? jax is even stronger now? lol why dont we forget all the other champions and just have jax. This sounds like it will make things boring

Jax was pretty pathetic before unless he got fed, if you ask me. Every time he leapt at somebody with a disable, e.g. Garen or Alistair, he left himself dead in the water. But yes, there are a bunch more champions out there who need work, e.g. Evelynn, Karma, Kayle, Volibear, Nunu, Ryze, Ashe, etc.

Inhumaniac

01-12-2012

I'm exited to try the new Jax :-)

Inhumaniac

01-12-2012

Sick. Can't wait to play him.

Kinuark

01-12-2012

pretty cool... but when are you fixing Eve?