Lee Sin a good solo queue jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fosterisgod

01-10-2012

Hey guys. Two simple questions about jungling solo queue @ 1400 ELO.

1) Is Lee Sin a good choice to jungle with in solo queue? If so, why is he a good choice?

2) What makes a good solo queue jungler? I mainly play Skarner/GP but lately need to branch off to something difference. Just curious as to what people mean when they say a jungler is good (or bad) in solo queue.

Thanks in advance for replies.

EhSteven

01-10-2012

yes

nickchan85

01-10-2012

1. yes good ganks and mobility
2. someone who can win lanes for your team and get farmed

Archduke Charles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Lee Sin is Godtier jungler any queue. Solo, team, anywhere, he's just a top choice for the jungle.

Bohinta

01-10-2012

No, because no matter how much you get your team fed they'll still find a way to lose the game if you don't carry them yourself. Lee Sin can't carry.

Jipalio

01-10-2012

1) yes he is a very good choice, also he is a mean solo top and he is a good choice because he is very strong, quite survivable once you master his abilities also a good tanky dps.

2) A good solo queue jungler is someone who can gank strong and frequently enough to change the favour in the lane if your team mates are getting beat, like say kassadin is owning your brand mid, with lee what you can do is jump onto a friendly minion if they're near kass with your w, then slow him with your e and when he flash/riftwalks you can use your q to stay in touch with him, i found this to be better then opening with your q on the gank because this way you can negate their flash really.

WHITEMANINATANK

01-10-2012

solo queue at the moment favors junglers that can pressure lanes at lvls 2-4, hence why 9/10 times the team with the WW jungle will have all their lanes decimated by the other team's lee sin jungle effectively snowballing the game out of control.

so yes, lee sin is an AMAZING choice right now (though he takes some getting used to if you're new to him).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohinta View Post
No, because no matter how much you get your team fed they'll still find a way to lose the game if you don't carry them yourself. Lee Sin can't carry.
sounds like a you're a bad lee sin. i bet you don't even space out your autoattacks when jungling to make full use of your passive.

Rezspiration

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

A good jungler is what makes a good jungler. it's all about how you play, but from other peoples perspective though I would say Skarner, Lee, udyr, are good choices though in terms of the jungle meta.

Jipalio

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohinta View Post
I carried haaard with Lee Sin in a 4v5 game, (we were the shorthanded) right from the start our AP mid was afk and so our AD carry took mid, and I went bottom with a taric vs vayne/alistar and i managed to sweep up 15 kills by 15 minutes and we actually pushed and destroyed the inhibitor before the 20 minute mark, no one else on my team was fed. Except maybe taric in assists hehe

HoundDawg

01-10-2012

lee sin is a great jungler due to being just better at doing damage. technically, at level 3 or 4, you have 6 abilities, 3 of which do good damage. now you have a slow, a shield, and some free lifesteal. all this combined with his passive, flurry, allows him to not only do good damage with his abilites, but with his basic attacks too. play lee sin to win. oh, and to literally kick ass.