Will Matchmaking Ever Find True Balance?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The LORD saves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpZ015 View Post
I believe they just match you depending on lvl and nothing else... I have another account and cant find a game cuz no one lvl 5 plays dominion... And frankly everyone starts out playing Dominion sucking cuz they have no idea what to expect so give some people credit. that was you once a while ago lol.
He was level 30, and not the worst gangplank ever, but the point is that it's not a pleasurable gaming experience for either of us. Him, because he's matched up with people who know how to play the map so much better, and me because I've played so many and get matched with a totally new person.

I remember playing smurfs in SR and it wasn't fun...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veztai

01-10-2012

I figure that Dominion shares the same matchmaking of SR, but since it has a smaller population, when it fails, the event seems a lot more profound than it does on SR, given that the 10 people it failed represent a much larger population of the game.

To be fair, I've seen some very lousy teaming results come up in SR. Likely a result from duo-queuers, like a level 30 and a level 1 queueing together. Now do this on Dominion and since you've got less people to match with... it's gotta find these crazy extraneous results from somewhere, lol