4v5 games should have lost forgiven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

or at least the defeat is marked clearly as unbalanced team

i wanna do 10 win streak for charity, but it's impossible

last 6 game, lost 2 4v5, win 4 games 5v5...

Welcome2HookCity

01-10-2012

dude im with ya... we were winning or i shuld say pubstomping 225-10... then someone afkd and left so we lost.. all our team said to report and the opposition were being retarded imos

SleepyDeath

01-10-2012

I think that losing a 4v5 should be reported differently than losing a 5v5 but what if you get a 5v5 where someone just fkin feeds? If you want to initiate a new level of 'win/loss' then it should include whenever you are playing a on a team with someone who gets reported... and if thats the case then everyone who ever loses will always just report, regardless of the merrits.

this is a no win situation and while i understand what you want, it just isn't applicable

Bonabon

01-10-2012

I had one game where we were winning easily, then lost hard to a disconnect/leaver. I said, "[All] Thank goodness for leavers," to which the entire enemy team was like, "[All] Thank you, (LeaverName)." lol, sigh ...

Ardnalis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

"Hey, Kat. You're 0/5/22. Why don't you do us all a favor and leave so we at least get SOMETHING out of you?" You will encourage people to say that, but it won't be as kindly worded.

Ascleph

01-11-2012

No, encourage people to afk and harrass people so they leave? no ty, play to win, report and move on.

Yaladilae

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardnalis View Post
"Hey, Kat. You're 0/5/22. Why don't you do us all a favor and leave so we at least get SOMETHING out of you?" You will encourage people to say that, but it won't be as kindly worded.
I agree to that, but that's just being rude and is in itself a reportable offense (I will punish if i see someone being an ass like that, if that Kat has not started anything)

Also if you are that Kat, will you leave and take leavers penalty? I doubt it...

Basoosh

01-11-2012

- Players need to be idle for a long time before they get kicked. Many 4v5's aren't automatically marked as having a leaver. Someone leaves when its 200-200, and the game ends before they are automatically punted. The system can't give you a Loss Forgiven just because you report someone for being AFK.
- It edges on being abusable. Wouldn't matter too much for normals, but once (if) ranked gets here...