[Champion Concept] Kyriel, the Opposites Merged (Finally complete, with pictures!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bountyhunterX

Member

01-10-2012

we all want this champion he is so awesome good work i hope we get this champion on the fields of justice


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ploki122

Senior Member

01-11-2012

Firstm using pictures such as the first one is unfair for competitors :P

Next, I like the idea of this champion. Also I think there should be more special ones like Nidalee or Karma, so I totally support this concept. However, I do feel that this champ is kinda overpowered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgneoSeven View Post
Soul's Discharge (Passive)

Every 12 seconds, Kyriel's next attack strikes enemies in an area of a cone in front of him with a 0.5 AP bonus damage and have their magic resistance reduced by 20 for 4 seconds.

Kyriel's Breaking Seal stacks reduce this cooldown by 3 second for each stack.
In my opinion, removing 20 Mres at start is like an insta first kill... you should rather make it scale with levels. So either like 5/10/15/20 (levels at 6/11/16) or simply that you reduce target's Mres by your level... so it's fairly weak early game but grows much stronger quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgneoSeven View Post
Frostfire Nova

Passive: Gives 2/4/6/8/10/12 (+0.2 AP) armor and magic resist.[/B]

The passive effect are removed when Frostfire Nova is on cooldown.

Active:
Kyriel releases a powerful explosion of frostfire, which affects all enemies in a large area around him causing 70/100/140/180/220/260 (+0.8AP) magic damage.

Mana cost: 70/75/80/85/90/95/100

Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8/7 sec
This is a REALLY interesting ability in my opinion because it is a huge nuke and an enormous shield (100 armor + mres with only 500AP)... but only 1 of those at a time so you actually have to keep this one as a finishing move or you will end up being focused right after


Quote:
Originally Posted by IgneoSeven View Post
Sublimation Line

Kyriel stands his ice hand in one direction and shoot a small freezing orb that travels a large distance causing 40/60/80/100/120/140 (+0.5AP) magic damage to all enemies in its way, leaving an ice line on the ground that freezes enemies in place who pass through it for 1 second.
One second after the freezing orb disappears, Kyriel will snap his fingers of his fire hand, and the ice line will explode causing AoE 80/115/150/185/220/255 ( +0.8AP) magic damage.


Mana Cost: 80/95/110/125/140/155

Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12/10 sec
This one really is overpowered... You do realise that this is a long range AoE Nuke that deals 120/175/230/285/340/395 (+1.3/AP) and stun for 1s

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgneoSeven View Post

Spiral Wings

Kyriel recreates his wings, using fire and ice (the right wing is made of ice, and the left is made of fire), this requires a cast time of 0.5 seconds, the wings will appear and involve him, forming a sharp point. Then, he dashes foward in a spiral to a direction causing 70/110/150/190/230/270 (+0.5 AP) magic damage to all enemies in his way.
It leaves a trail of Frostfire (such as ice and lava) which slows enemies by 15/20/25/30/35/40% and causes 15/25/35/45/55/65 (+0.3 AP) magic damage (per second) for 3 seconds.


Mana cost: 90/100/110/120/130/140

Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10/9 sec
Not much to say here, ability seems interesting... but I would make CD slightly longer since this is a perfect escape/chase ability. Also i would slightly nerf slow on this one to avoid abuses from stacking slows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgneoSeven View Post

Breaking Seal

Passive:

When Kyriel loses 25% of your mana he gets the first stack of a buff, when he loses 50% of your mana that buff goes to the second stack, when Kyriel loses 75% of your mana that buff stays with three stacks.

1 Breaking seal Stack = plus 5% of movement speed and 3% of missing mana converts into bonus AP.

2 Breaking Seal Stacks = plus 10% of movement speed and 6% of missing mana converts into bonus AP.

3 Breaking seal Stacks = plus 15% of movement speed and 9% of missing mana converts into bonus AP.


Active: Cost 15% of current mana and 8 seconds cooldown.

(can be activated only when you have Breaking seal stacks)

If used with 1 breaking seal stack, 1/3 of mana utilized to use this skill will heal, and during the next 5 seconds Kyriel empowers his next ability to put 1 stack debuff in everyone who is affected.

If used with 2 breaking seal stack, 2/3 of mana utilized to use this skill will heal, and during the next 5 seconds Kyriel empowers his next ability to directly put 2 stack debuff in everyone who is affected.

If used with 3 breaking seal stack, 3/3 of mana utilized to use this skill will heal, and during the next 5 seconds Kyriel empowers his next ability to directly put 3 stack debuff in everyone who is affected.


1 debuff stack = enemy are slowed by 15% and lose 1% health per second for 3 seconds.

2 debuff stacks = enemy are slowed by 30% and lose 2% health per second for 3 seconds.

3 debuff stacks = enemy are slowed by 45% and lose 3% health per second for 3 seconds.
Like stated before, this is the reason I like this champion. However, I think it needs some tweeks. First of all I think the movement speed buff is kinda high, knowing that this is a mage and a burster on top of it, running is always the thing to do when low on mana and 15% is equal to a phantom dancer. Even Janna only has 16% on her lvl 5 ability and she loses it once she nukes (which is the opposite here). Next the active is ambiguous, if you mean that you heal for 1/2/3 thirds of mana used, it is not a lot, knowing that on a 1800 mana champ you will end up healing yourself for up to 90 hp (or 5%) only. Also i would replace the %damage with flat damages as it fits more a mage role (taking out other mages) and it leaves brand with it's unique passive. Lastly, since those slow anddamages are quite high and you can simply spam it endlessly when low on mana with barely any costs, I would rather put a higher CD on it or a minimum cost.


Lastly if it can help you in any way, here how I would play it (hell yeah a concept champ guide) :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyriel - overbursting Kayle (jungle guide included)

Masteries :
Build 1 : 21/0/9 for lots of APs, and some more mana/lvl and movement speed + jungle buffs duration.

Runes : Like any other casters

Spells :
Build 1 : Surge + Flash
Build 2 : Smite + Surge

Skilling Order :
Build 1 : W>Q>E (with E at level 4)
Build 2 : Q>W>E (with E at level 4)

Item order :
Build 1 :
Sapphire Crystal + 2 red pots > Sheen > Boots of Speed > Sorcerer's Shoes > Tear of the Godess > Lich Bane > Glacial Shroud > Archangel Staff > Rabadon's Deathcap > Rylai's Crystal Scepter

Build 2 :
Cloth Armor + 5 red pots > Madred's Razors > Wriggle's Lantern > Frozen Hearth > Rabadon's Deathcap > Archangel Staff > Rylai's Crystal Scepter

Introduction :
Kyriel is actually a huge AP burster (build 1) and thanks to it's passive he can even jungle pretty well (build 2)

Pros/Cons:
Pros :
All skills are AoE
Ability scales really well end game
Q makes you pretty sturdy
Passive lets you escape whenever you are oom
Can nuke endlessly with blue buff

Cons :
Low cooldown early games
Skillshot-dependant
Squishy once Q is popped.

Early Game :

You buy Sapphire Crystal quick to build into Sheen, then there is 2 paths :

First Blood path (best used duo):
Take W and spam it and R safely at base to farm you passive. By then you will have around 60 AP so you go to your lane (or lv1 gank), pop surge and brush gank him dealing 75 damages, you then have 1s to hit him once for another 85 damages and reduces his Mres to nothing so you other spells deals true damages for 4s. W's 2nd hit pops for 135 more "true" damages. You already have you should have dealt around 300+9%hp damages up to now, so you just keep on auto-attacking him while he runs back (slowed by 45% by R). Repeat. ?????. Profit.

Harass path (best used vs AD):
Take jungling build's skilling order for the extra armor and harass with passives, Popping your Q when you feel like you won't get heavily hit back. Then proceed with regular skill order

Mid/End Game :
Always try to keep your passive fully stacked, that way you will move around the map much faster and can farm way easier by having more passives.

Your role in team fights is to deal as much damages as possible... to everyone. Pop surge before every teamfights, then try to line as many carries as possible in your Ws, then hit with auto-attacks and passive. DO NOT USE YOU ULT. When 1 or 2 enemies are down or low on health, use E to close the gap and Q to nuke their asses goodbye. Once you are ready to kill tank, pop ult for a free 9% hp nuke.

Jungling Route :
Waste mana at base to stack passive then go for the blue golem and get it leashed, use 2 red pot during fight, finish with Q+Ult+Smite.
Pick W and go to the wolf camp and passive + W+Ult+Q to kill them. Pop 1 pot.
Go to the wraiths, proc passives to lower their hp then Q to finish them off.
Go to the double Golems, proc passive + W, then passives until you can finish them off with Ult + Q. Pop 1 Pot.
Go to Red, pop last pot and do like you did for double golems.
You now have bot buffs, are level 3 (or 4), and have both buffs to gank.

Items Choices :
Here are some items I see fit for Kyriel.

Offensive :
Archangel's Staff : It gives you lot of APs, lot of mana (which turns into lot of APs) and the passive effect goes well with your ult's passive.
Rabadon's Deathcap : Once again lots of AP and the passives works on ult's passive.
Lich Bane : Gives lots of AP, sime survivability and it's passive goes well with Kiriel's o
one.Void Staff : You should have plenty enough of magic pen to take down carries, only take this if opposite team is staking Mres.

Defensive :
Frozen Hearth : Some good cdr and mana for more nuking, also adds some armor for increased sustain when Q is on cd.
Abyssal Scepter : More magic penetration is always handy, will also help you survive against AP carries since Q only gives armor.
Will Of The Ancient : Decent AP + Survivability. However, since all of you skills are AoE, you only get 8.33% spell vamp from this.

Utility :
Rylai's Crystal Scepter : The slow adds on your ult and E for up to 100% slow (rly?). Also adds quite some health for survivability.
Moonflair Spellblade : If you get heavily CC'd




That's about all I can see for now... please use this wisely :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HausLord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgneoSeven View Post
uhmmm

well ... seems true ... i will decrease the AP ratio of all spells .... and the Spiral Wings slow.
thanks for the comment. =]
you can try changing the duration of the slow, since all skills give slow...
exemple:

Sublimation Line freezes foot.... so Spiral Wings just give a medium slow.. and
frostfire nova a short slow...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HausLord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-11-2012

IgneoSeven...

really this passive need to change..
0.5AP late game is 300+ in basic damage...
and lower magic resist!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IgneoSeven

Senior Member

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploki122 View Post
Firstm using pictures such as the first one is unfair for competitors :P

Next, I like the idea of this champion. Also I think there should be more special ones like Nidalee or Karma, so I totally support this concept. However, I do feel that this champ is kinda overpowered.



In my opinion, removing 20 Mres at start is like an insta first kill... you should rather make it scale with levels. So either like 5/10/15/20 (levels at 6/11/16) or simply that you reduce target's Mres by your level... so it's fairly weak early game but grows much stronger quickly.



This is a REALLY interesting ability in my opinion because it is a huge nuke and an enormous shield (100 armor + mres with only 500AP)... but only 1 of those at a time so you actually have to keep this one as a finishing move or you will end up being focused right after




This one really is overpowered... You do realise that this is a long range AoE Nuke that deals 120/175/230/285/340/395 (+1.3/AP) and stun for 1s



Not much to say here, ability seems interesting... but I would make CD slightly longer since this is a perfect escape/chase ability. Also i would slightly nerf slow on this one to avoid abuses from stacking slows.



Like stated before, this is the reason I like this champion. However, I think it needs some tweeks. First of all I think the movement speed buff is kinda high, knowing that this is a mage and a burster on top of it, running is always the thing to do when low on mana and 15% is equal to a phantom dancer. Even Janna only has 16% on her lvl 5 ability and she loses it once she nukes (which is the opposite here). Next the active is ambiguous, if you mean that you heal for 1/2/3 thirds of mana used, it is not a lot, knowing that on a 1800 mana champ you will end up healing yourself for up to 90 hp (or 5%) only. Also i would replace the %damage with flat damages as it fits more a mage role (taking out other mages) and it leaves brand with it's unique passive. Lastly, since those slow anddamages are quite high and you can simply spam it endlessly when low on mana with barely any costs, I would rather put a higher CD on it or a minimum cost.


Lastly if it can help you in any way, here how I would play it (hell yeah a concept champ guide) :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyriel - overbursting Kayle (jungle guide included)

Masteries :
Build 1 : 21/0/9 for lots of APs, and some more mana/lvl and movement speed + jungle buffs duration.

Runes : Like any other casters

Spells :
Build 1 : Surge + Flash
Build 2 : Smite + Surge

Skilling Order :
Build 1 : W>Q>E (with E at level 4)
Build 2 : Q>W>E (with E at level 4)

Item order :
Build 1 :
Sapphire Crystal + 2 red pots > Sheen > Boots of Speed > Sorcerer's Shoes > Tear of the Godess > Lich Bane > Glacial Shroud > Archangel Staff > Rabadon's Deathcap > Rylai's Crystal Scepter

Build 2 :
Cloth Armor + 5 red pots > Madred's Razors > Wriggle's Lantern > Frozen Hearth > Rabadon's Deathcap > Archangel Staff > Rylai's Crystal Scepter

Introduction :
Kyriel is actually a huge AP burster (build 1) and thanks to it's passive he can even jungle pretty well (build 2)

Pros/Cons:
Pros :
All skills are AoE
Ability scales really well end game
Q makes you pretty sturdy
Passive lets you escape whenever you are oom
Can nuke endlessly with blue buff

Cons :
Low cooldown early games
Skillshot-dependant
Squishy once Q is popped.

Early Game :

You buy Sapphire Crystal quick to build into Sheen, then there is 2 paths :

First Blood path (best used duo):
Take W and spam it and R safely at base to farm you passive. By then you will have around 60 AP so you go to your lane (or lv1 gank), pop surge and brush gank him dealing 75 damages, you then have 1s to hit him once for another 85 damages and reduces his Mres to nothing so you other spells deals true damages for 4s. W's 2nd hit pops for 135 more "true" damages. You already have you should have dealt around 300+9%hp damages up to now, so you just keep on auto-attacking him while he runs back (slowed by 45% by R). Repeat. ?????. Profit.

Harass path (best used vs AD):
Take jungling build's skilling order for the extra armor and harass with passives, Popping your Q when you feel like you won't get heavily hit back. Then proceed with regular skill order

Mid/End Game :
Always try to keep your passive fully stacked, that way you will move around the map much faster and can farm way easier by having more passives.

Your role in team fights is to deal as much damages as possible... to everyone. Pop surge before every teamfights, then try to line as many carries as possible in your Ws, then hit with auto-attacks and passive. DO NOT USE YOU ULT. When 1 or 2 enemies are down or low on health, use E to close the gap and Q to nuke their asses goodbye. Once you are ready to kill tank, pop ult for a free 9% hp nuke.

Jungling Route :
Waste mana at base to stack passive then go for the blue golem and get it leashed, use 2 red pot during fight, finish with Q+Ult+Smite.
Pick W and go to the wolf camp and passive + W+Ult+Q to kill them. Pop 1 pot.
Go to the wraiths, proc passives to lower their hp then Q to finish them off.
Go to the double Golems, proc passive + W, then passives until you can finish them off with Ult + Q. Pop 1 Pot.
Go to Red, pop last pot and do like you did for double golems.
You now have bot buffs, are level 3 (or 4), and have both buffs to gank.

Items Choices :
Here are some items I see fit for Kyriel.

Offensive :
Archangel's Staff : It gives you lot of APs, lot of mana (which turns into lot of APs) and the passive effect goes well with your ult's passive.
Rabadon's Deathcap : Once again lots of AP and the passives works on ult's passive.
Lich Bane : Gives lots of AP, sime survivability and it's passive goes well with Kiriel's o
one.Void Staff : You should have plenty enough of magic pen to take down carries, only take this if opposite team is staking Mres.

Defensive :
Frozen Hearth : Some good cdr and mana for more nuking, also adds some armor for increased sustain when Q is on cd.
Abyssal Scepter : More magic penetration is always handy, will also help you survive against AP carries since Q only gives armor.
Will Of The Ancient : Decent AP + Survivability. However, since all of you skills are AoE, you only get 8.33% spell vamp from this.

Utility :
Rylai's Crystal Scepter : The slow adds on your ult and E for up to 100% slow (rly?). Also adds quite some health for survivability.
Moonflair Spellblade : If you get heavily CC'd




That's about all I can see for now... please use this wisely :P


this is exactly what I expected in a comment! =D

well .. let's see ..

...

Quote:
In my opinion, removing 20 Mres at start is like an insta first kill... you should rather make it scale with levels. So either like 5/10/15/20 (levels at 6/11/16) or simply that you reduce target's Mres by your level... so it's fairly weak early game but grows much stronger quickly.
this is true... make it scale with levels is better... and maybe instead of Mres ... he wins spell vamp for 4 seconds ... 5/10/15/20% spell vamp.

what do you think?




Quote:
Frostfire Nova

Passive: Gives 2/4/6/8/10/12 (+0.2 AP) armor and magic resist.[/B]

The passive effect are removed when Frostfire Nova is on cooldown.

Active:
Kyriel releases a powerful explosion of frostfire, which affects all enemies in a large area around him causing 70/100/140/180/220/260 (+0.8AP) magic damage.

Mana cost: 70/75/80/85/90/95/100

Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8/7 sec

This is a REALLY interesting ability in my opinion because it is a huge nuke and an enormous shield (100 armor + mres with only 500AP)... but only 1 of those at a time so you actually have to keep this one as a finishing move or you will end up being focused right after
yeah! maybe if the defense bonus gets too big .. I must decrease to (0.15 AP) ... but it looks well for now.




Quote:
Sublimation Line

Kyriel stands his ice hand in one direction and shoot a small freezing orb that travels a large distance causing 40/60/80/100/120/140 (+0.5AP) magic damage to all enemies in its way, leaving an ice line on the ground that freezes enemies in place who pass through it for 1 second.

One second after the freezing orb disappears, Kyriel will snap his fingers of his fire hand, and the ice line will explode causing AoE 80/115/150/185/220/255 ( +0.8AP) magic damage.


Mana Cost: 80/95/110/125/140/155

Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12/10 sec

This one really is overpowered... You do realise that this is a long range AoE Nuke that deals 120/175/230/285/340/395 (+1.3/AP) and stun for 1s
actually .. I will reduce everything, so from 40/60/80/100/120/140 (+0.5AP) to 40/55/70/85/100/115 (+0.4AP)

and 80/115/150/185/220/255 ( +0.8AP) to 70/95/120/145/170/195 (+0.6AP)



Quote:
Spiral Wings

Kyriel recreates his wings, using fire and ice (the right wing is made of ice, and the left is made of fire), this requires a cast time of 0.5 seconds, the wings will appear and involve him, forming a sharp point. Then, he dashes foward in a spiral to a direction causing 70/110/150/190/230/270 (+0.5 AP) magic damage to all enemies in his way.
It leaves a trail of Frostfire (such as ice and lava) which slows enemies by 15/20/25/30/35/40% and causes 15/25/35/45/55/65 (+0.3 AP) magic damage (per second) for 3 seconds.


Mana cost: 90/100/110/120/130/140

Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10/9 sec

Not much to say here, ability seems interesting... but I would make CD slightly longer since this is a perfect escape/chase ability. Also i would slightly nerf slow on this one to avoid abuses from stacking slows.
uhmm.... I think a second longer in the cooldown already makes a big difference ... so...

Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10/9 sec to 15/14/13/12/11/10 sec

and

15/20/25/30/35/40% slow to 10/14/18/22/26/30% slow



Quote:
Breaking Seal

Passive:

When Kyriel loses 25% of your mana he gets the first stack of a buff, when he loses 50% of your mana that buff goes to the second stack, when Kyriel loses 75% of your mana that buff stays with three stacks.

1 Breaking seal Stack = plus 5% of movement speed and 3% of missing mana converts into bonus AP.

2 Breaking Seal Stacks = plus 10% of movement speed and 6% of missing mana converts into bonus AP.

3 Breaking seal Stacks = plus 15% of movement speed and 9% of missing mana converts into bonus AP.


Active: Cost 15% of current mana and 8 seconds cooldown.

(can be activated only when you have Breaking seal stacks)

If used with 1 breaking seal stack, 1/3 of mana utilized to use this skill will heal, and during the next 5 seconds Kyriel empowers his next ability to put 1 stack debuff in everyone who is affected.

If used with 2 breaking seal stack, 2/3 of mana utilized to use this skill will heal, and during the next 5 seconds Kyriel empowers his next ability to directly put 2 stack debuff in everyone who is affected.

If used with 3 breaking seal stack, 3/3 of mana utilized to use this skill will heal, and during the next 5 seconds Kyriel empowers his next ability to directly put 3 stack debuff in everyone who is affected.


1 debuff stack = enemy are slowed by 15% and lose 1% health per second for 3 seconds.

2 debuff stacks = enemy are slowed by 30% and lose 2% health per second for 3 seconds.

3 debuff stacks = enemy are slowed by 45% and lose 3% health per second for 3 seconds.

Like stated before, this is the reason I like this champion. However, I think it needs some tweeks. First of all I think the movement speed buff is kinda high, knowing that this is a mage and a burster on top of it, running is always the thing to do when low on mana and 15% is equal to a phantom dancer. Even Janna only has 16% on her lvl 5 ability and she loses it once she nukes (which is the opposite here). Next the active is ambiguous, if you mean that you heal for 1/2/3 thirds of mana used, it is not a lot, knowing that on a 1800 mana champ you will end up healing yourself for up to 90 hp (or 5%) only. Also i would replace the %damage with flat damages as it fits more a mage role (taking out other mages) and it leaves brand with it's unique passive. Lastly, since those slow anddamages are quite high and you can simply spam it endlessly when low on mana with barely any costs, I would rather put a higher CD on it or a minimum cost.

In the Breaking Seal buff I will lower the movement speed bonus.. and... I've been thinking about gain a 5/10/15% magic penetrarion.


like this...

1 Breaking seal Stack = plus 4% of movement speed and 3% of missing mana converts into bonus AP. +5% of Magic Penetration.

2 Breaking Seal Stacks = plus 8% of movement speed and 6% of missing mana converts into bonus AP. +10% of Magic Penetration.

3 Breaking seal Stacks = plus 12% of movement speed and 9% of missing mana converts into bonus AP. +15% of Magic Penetration.




and about the debuff... will reduce the slow and remove the % damage... I believe that his focus is the gain of the AP with the loss of mana... so...


would look like this...

1 debuff stack = enemy are slowed by 12% and causes 10(+0.1AP) magic damage per second for 3 seconds.

2 debuff stacks = enemy are slowed by 24% and causes 20(+0.2AP) magic damage per second for 3 seconds.

3 debuff stacks = enemy are slowed by 36% and causes 30(+0.3AP) magic damage per second for 3 seconds.


and the cooldown will increase from 8 to 10


I read the whole guide that you did and I loved how you got the idea of ​​the hero!
I was really impressed!

I wait your new comment about the changes.
thank you for your help! ^^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IgneoSeven

Senior Member

01-11-2012

Kyriel recreates his wings, using fire and ice (the right wing is made of ice, and the left is made of fire), this requires a cast time of 0.5 seconds, the wings will appear and involve him, forming a sharp point. Then, he dashes foward in a spiral to a direction causing 70/110/150/190/230/270 (+0.5 AP) magic damage to all enemies in his way.
It leaves a trail of Frostfire (such as ice and lava) which slows enemies by 10/14/18/22/26/30% and causes 15/25/35/45/55/65 (+0.3 AP) magic damage (per second) for 3 seconds.


i will decrese the damage at the frostfire trail on Spiral Wings from 15/25/35/45/55/65 (+0.3 AP) to 10/20/30/40/50/60 (+0.3 AP)


and I'm thinking of adding the cost of 2% of the current mana in all spells to help you lose mana in the late game...

it would be good if we can test the hero in practice not just in theory ...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiritori

Junior Member

01-11-2012

wow! HausLord...
My boyfriend is very good at it...
congratulations to you my love!

and congratulations to you to IgneoSeven..
its very good creation...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Halloween137

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-11-2012

Riot had better look at him, because i can already see myself spending my saved IP for this epic champion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IgneoSeven

Senior Member

01-11-2012

12% movement speed bonus when you have less than 75% of mana is too much?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ploki122

Senior Member

01-11-2012

Quote:
this is true... make it scale with levels is better... and maybe instead of Mres ... he wins spell vamp for 4 seconds ... 5/10/15/20% spell vamp.
Nah I liked the idea of the debuff, there are only so few currently.



Quote:
yeah! maybe if the defense bonus gets too big .. I must decrease to (0.15 AP) ... but it looks well for now.
I thought this was fairly nice, until I looked up Xerath's passive... He gains (.15 AP) in armor... so yeah i think you should lower it a bit :P



Quote:
I wait your new comment about the changes.
Don't just rely on me :P, I just randomly stumbled on this one.



Quote:
and I'm thinking of adding the cost of 2% of the current mana in all spells to help you lose mana in the late game...
I think the mana management is an interesting part of this hero and is th ereason why you shouldn't add % mana to anything but Ult.


Quote:
12% movement speed bonus when you have less than 75% of mana is too much?
The best way to know is to look at other champions... look up Teemo's W and he gains way more than that, so actually 15% was fine



Lastly, try to keep Ult's effects to 1 or 2, else the tooltip will cover the whole screen.

P.s. Please come around my own thread and comment :P http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=19580267