Extremely long qeue complaint

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendaryEnemy

01-10-2012

I'm not complaining about having extremely long q's. I can usually find a game within 3-10 minutes. Its longer than on SR, but its not a terrible thing.

I'm complaining about the people complaining about having to suffer through "extremely long qeue's" when looking for a game of draft. The reason why I find this to be a bit more fantasy than reality is because I have over 400 games played on Dom which means I'm on the upper end of the q time spectrum.

Stop using the "extremely long q's" excuse not to play draft. What I beleive happened is that you tried it once, sat in q for three minutes, said to yourself "this is taking forever" and then thought to yourself "this is taking forever because the q times are ridiculously long and I will probably have to wait 40 minutes in q like some of the platinum rated s1 gone Dominion players posted on the forums". Then you come to the forums and say "I would have been in q for 40 minutes. To play draft you either have to suffer unbeleivably long q times or suffer the rammuses."

No you don't. We don't beleive you. Play draft!

Tiranui

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-10-2012

Riot should give us 1/2 ip for sitting in que 30 mins. =_=

LegendaryEnemy

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranui View Post
Riot should give us 1/2 ip for sitting in que 30 mins. =_=
this happens rather infrequently, and usually its because you q as a premade when no other premades are available.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

you have 400 games played, does not equal to you being in the upper end of the spectrum

try elo