Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Extremely long qeue complaint

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendaryEnemy

01-10-2012

I'm not complaining about having extremely long q's. I can usually find a game within 3-10 minutes. Its longer than on SR, but its not a terrible thing.

I'm complaining about the people complaining about having to suffer through "extremely long qeue's" when looking for a game of draft. The reason why I find this to be a bit more fantasy than reality is because I have over 400 games played on Dom which means I'm on the upper end of the q time spectrum.

Stop using the "extremely long q's" excuse not to play draft. What I beleive happened is that you tried it once, sat in q for three minutes, said to yourself "this is taking forever" and then thought to yourself "this is taking forever because the q times are ridiculously long and I will probably have to wait 40 minutes in q like some of the platinum rated s1 gone Dominion players posted on the forums". Then you come to the forums and say "I would have been in q for 40 minutes. To play draft you either have to suffer unbeleivably long q times or suffer the rammuses."

No you don't. We don't beleive you. Play draft!

Tiranui

Recruiter

01-10-2012

Riot should give us 1/2 ip for sitting in que 30 mins. =_=

LegendaryEnemy

01-10-2012

Quote:
Tiranui:
Riot should give us 1/2 ip for sitting in que 30 mins. =_=

this happens rather infrequently, and usually its because you q as a premade when no other premades are available.

Yaladilae

01-10-2012

you have 400 games played, does not equal to you being in the upper end of the spectrum

try elo