Over 1,000,000 People Watched the trailer to Welcome Season One!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lamart

07-16-2010

And thats a win

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
Heck if everyone watched it as much as I did there's only like 30k of us.
I already watched it like, and I'm notlieing 100 times! I love the old school CG movie. Hope Riot keep doing more movies like these one.

P.S. To all the newbies that watched the Movie trailer, Ryze can't, CAN'T carry like that, so stop going all cocky while palying Ryze please.

Glaricion

07-16-2010

Am I the only one that watched it only once w/ the volume up? I kept on browsing sites up w/ the video on my right hand side >.> (I only watched the trailer on this site once though)

OORAH34

07-16-2010

Double IP = Busy servers = I can only play half the games = I get as much as usual

jk I'm sure Riot will get some extra servers online and working by then, they should have lots of practice with that...

awesome nonetheless

Fnoop

07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomyownz View Post
Oh god please PLEASE make the double ip weekend AFTER august 2nd PLEASE I am goin on a 2week vacation till august 2nd.
think if riot did this it would be AMAZING...but riots awesome for doing this anyways so :] cheers!

Noobseeker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2010

We did quite more than you expected. It'd be nice if you return the favour.. (not that I mean to be ungrateful though.. it just seems fair

Sword of Aeons

07-16-2010

epic cinematic is epic

Ult Here

07-16-2010

Thanks Riot for being so generous. Through my months of playing I've spent well over 100$ on skins and champions, and don't regret a penny. Keep up the good work!

Phoom

07-16-2010

My first post to say congrats to Riot for a job well done on the game and trailer!

Gedage

07-16-2010

Woot!