Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Over 1,000,000 People Watched the trailer to Welcome Season One!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Will N Sanity

07-20-2010

Well I watched it like 4 times and even showed a few friends cause it was so dang awesome xP But I still kind of think that the characters that played in it should have all gotten new skins. Either way, have fun out there and good luck on the Fields of Justice!

KnightFang

Recruiter

07-21-2010

dam i loved the trailer it ws so epic
cant wait for the ip tho...tanx

Eruend

07-22-2010

That clip was epic, though I'm a tad confused about how Cho made it all the way there, larger then when we saw him take down the tower/tackled by that Alistar that also made it there (IE not dead).

But other then that, it was perfect. XD

BigDaddyDelish

07-22-2010

I hope Riot takes this as a sign that we love their cinematic material, and we would support them just as heavily if they made more. ;D

You've come a long way since the original trailer for League of Legends. This last trailer was over the top, one of the best gaming videos I've seen in my life. The production of more would only further my support for you Riot.

Congratulations on the success of the video, and thanks for the free ip boost! Need to get to vlad as fast as I can. :3

dawi

07-23-2010

That weekend server gonnaa craaaaashhh hahaha

Hephaisto

07-23-2010

even tho i didnt know about the ip reward, i still watched the trailer twice, simply because its awesome

UnDeRtAkErS

07-23-2010

Exaclent

RightfullyMine

07-23-2010

Hey does Double IP mean that we get our current amount of IP doubled or we get double the IP received after every game?

D4z3D

07-23-2010

Quote:
RightfullyMine:
Hey does Double IP mean that we get our current amount of IP doubled or we get double the IP received after every game?

I wish... I would have not spent any ip and get like 60k or something, lol. But it's most likely just double ip per game.

Aurelis

07-23-2010

It wouldn't be a double IP "weekend" if they just doubled the IP you have.