Season One FAQ

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarcraftGhost

07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlts View Post
With the incredible ease with which stats can be collected, it's more than disappointing that stats are very limited or in same cases (normal games) all but non-existent.

Why not keep a full game history? Apm? Kills? Assits? Deaths? Average amound of damage dont to a champ per kill? Distance traveled? Average game length? Most common items bought per champ? Etc.

I was playing games on consoles in the 90's that tracked more stats.

And why can't we view overall stats on champs? Maps? Etc.?

For a game build around numbers it's a shame that you feel the need to keep things so limited. Makes the whole experience seem like an afterthought.
this has bothered me for so long. and this drastic attempt to fix this only makes me even more mad.
theres no reason for us not to be able to see stats for every champ we have. and for our losses and wins to be publically displayed. it really pisses me off.
it is all part of the issue of not having replays though, which is a total bummer.

as one thing improves, other things suffer, that seems to just be a tragic downfall of game balancing.

IS12082a74128c7e936074b

07-16-2010

Why the EU rules about queue dodging are different?

Phoof

07-16-2010

How do you invite another player to solo queue with you though? If I click Solo, it just jumps me straight into a queue.

3st

07-16-2010

what happens if someone queue dodges a NORMAL game? is that a leave and loss also?

kepowz

07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoof View Post
How do you invite another player to solo queue with you though? If I click Solo, it just jumps me straight into a queue.
This is what I'm wondering?

Lprsti99

07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepowz View Post
This is what I'm wondering?
You do arranged team, invite the one other person, and start the 5vs5 queue.

RRRampage

07-16-2010

Takedowns and Minions&Monster kills? Useless stats, I want to see my win-loss-leave, like before.

Nechronus

07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
What aggregated stats can I see from my normal games?

Normal game stats have been streamlined into three categories: Takedowns, Minion and Monster Kills, and Wins. "Takedowns" measures your total number of champion kills, turret kills, and assists across all of your normal games. "Minion and Monster Kills" measures the number of enemy minions you have slain across all of your normal games, as well as all neutral Monsters you have killed on your various excursions into the jungle. "Wins," naturally, represents the total number of games you have won over your summoner's entire career.

What do the medals below my normal game stats represent?

As you accrue Takedowns, Minion and Monster Kills, and Wins, you will notice that you will acquire an insignia below each number. As your stats increase, this medal will change color to reflect your current totals.

To the first quote, I just wanted to inform Riot that I made a bug report that Riot Staff should take a look at.

To the second quote, Is there any other higher medal than the Platinum medal? So far I have seen Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum...

Thank you for your time and consideration Riot Staff.

bad element

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2010

Honestly, Riot...

A. I lost connection the other day in a ranked champ select. Loss and Leave? rank drop? Really?? Im glad you are 'working' on the queue-dodge problem but wow... just wow.

B. It is rediculous that you couldnt have carried over the minion and takedowns etc from our old records. I feel cheated... not that you care... Maybe it was just lowly pre-season but some of us actually DID take a little pride in our achievements over the past year.

C. There are some things im happy about, but focusing on the positive does not help the evolutionary process.

ZOHMAHGEWDNEZ

07-16-2010

Hey i was wondering if you guys or Transgaming had a release date for the mac version or if it would be out before the end of season 1, i wanna be able to play this game on my mac more everyday.
Thx in advance

1234567 ... 8