AD Carry Tier List? Golds + Platinum input please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXCFXx Avenger

01-11-2012

sigh, u are all so silly.

The most played ranged AD in high elo right now is Corki, the reason u don't see him in low elo is he arguably takes the most skill out of the ranged AD. Also ppl have not realized the full potential of him after his recent buffs.

Don't get me wrong, vayne cait and kog are all arguably the best, i just think its corki

InChrisWeTrust

01-11-2012

i know im not a gold or platinum ranked player, but i'd like to know if its viable to drop the AD carry for a counter AD carry. and by that i mean champions that have insane burst damage and can escape without the ad carry standing a chance like Talon, LeBlanc, Akali, Ect...( Yes i devote my gameplay entirely to 1 hitting AD carries, Its Fun)

Because when i play it seems that teams rely on their AD carry so when i focus the carry and instantly kill her the team loses most of their damage out put and is shut down for the moment.
I realize it would be more viable to solo top with a champ like that but im still wondering.

Voscility

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChrisWeTrust View Post
i know im not a gold or platinum ranked player, but i'd like to know if its viable to drop the AD carry for a counter AD carry. and by that i mean champions that have insane burst damage and can escape without the ad carry standing a chance like Talon, LeBlanc, Akali, Ect...( Yes i devote my gameplay entirely to 1 hitting AD carries, Its Fun)

Because when i play it seems that teams rely on their AD carry so when i focus the carry and instantly kill her the team loses most of their damage out put and is shut down for the moment.
I realize it would be more viable to solo top with a champ like that but im still wondering.

If you replace it with ad carry, where will the ad carry go? Certainly not mid. Bot = ad carry's lane

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Wjones is pretty accurate. You could rely on that info