Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AD Carry Tier List? Golds + Platinum input please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voscility

01-09-2012

What are the best AD carries right now in 5 v 5?

NotAcquainted

01-09-2012

Ashe, Twitch, Janna - Godmode
Everyone else - Tier 1

Bischu

01-10-2012

Around 2k elo games, I see graves pretty much either banned or insta-picked and vayne/sivir/tristana is usually the 2nd pick

18X Jake

01-10-2012

Graves, Vayne, Ashe, Tristana probably the most used. Then people who are skilled with a certain champ will use champs like kog'maw or ezreal.

SuicidalSophist

01-10-2012

I'll have to cast my vote for Graves as well, though I've been seeing an increasing amount of Tristana.

Parrots

01-10-2012

Vayne and Graves are probably the top two right now.

wjones

01-10-2012

Teir 1: Graves, Vayne, Caitlyn
Teir 2: Sivir, Kog'maw, Tristana
Teir 3: Corki, Ezreal, Miss fortune, Teemo, TF
Teir 4: Ashe, Twitch

Graves has HUGE aoe damage. The best in teamfights. Also has an escape and survivorbility
Vayne has HUGE single target damgae. The best at taking out key targets or hunting down heros.
Caitlyn can easily win a lane against any AD except Sivir. Your support hero plays a large part, but is a good choice vs Graves or Vayne.
Sivir is one of the best pushers in the game, and is great in a team fight.
Kog'maw has great range and damage output and is easy to position in teamfights
Tristana has great range and damage output and has great escape ability. Jump in for kill, jump out!
Corki is one of the best pokers and okay damage output (he isn't the same without his blind)
Ezreal has great mobility and okay damage output (I think he needs a buff)
Miss fortune is great for moving between lanes to farm and enter teamfights. Does decent damage.
Teemo is great for moving between lanes to farm and enter teamfights. Does decent damage and provides good support for team
TF is one of the best gankers, but he is more fun to play AP.
Twitch is fun for pub stomping. Great at picking off stupid people, but is easily counter.
Ashe's kit is designed for kiting and chasing for kills, however most heros seem to have escapes or great mobility. Ashe doesn't perform well in solo que. She is great for premades cause of her ulti though.

HOWEVER! Once you learn how to last hit and position yourself, you can perform well with any hero. My teir list is based on how easy it is for these heros to do well. With enough skill, Ashe can outperform a graves in a game. Your and your support's skill lvl is what usually has the most effect on wether you win your lane or not. but some combos are great at stomping other combos. For example, if you see a taric + caitlyn, you should pick sivir + ali. Sivir can easily block tarics stun or clear caitlyns traps. This helps with her mana problems, and allows her to harass really well. Ali can survive caitlyn's burst through the stun + trap combo, not to mention he is great at preventing caitlyn's ability to collect minion stats.

Voscility

01-11-2012

Thanks Wjones!

MyWeedIsHairy

01-11-2012

I agree with you wjones, except AD TF should be last by far. His damage is so bad, his ultimate is hard to use well, and his range is so low that he always gets picked off. In the past few months, I can't remember a game where a team with AD TF actually won.

Voscility

01-11-2012

thanks for input, bump