Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Starke

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JykkntiBlind View Post
One: The only things I dislike about this game are user related... The people here destroy my gaming experience a lot more than riot... like 95% of incidents.
Two: I can dream about a lot of money. Ever dreamed of bathing in billion dollar bills(and gummy bears), in a huge mansion that exists on a spaceship orbiting my planet?

EDIT: really... 100% of the time, I've never ever had a problem with riot, it's too easy to understand where they're coming from
Where they coming from, a ALL money point of view.

So much about "the passion" for the game. Passion for money is way better.

Philosoraptor

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquariousNiche View Post
Man, I just know that they aren't seeing another red cent from me till Soraka gets a Legendary skin.
That legendary skin tripe is another problem with their bad development

greed

Boricuajj

01-10-2012

Buuut on the bright side, Bruce Lee Sin and Strider Talon are pretty ****ing sweet.

Amirite?

Philosoraptor

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricuajj View Post
Buuut on the bright side, Bruce Lee Sin and Strider Talon are pretty ****ing sweet.

Amirite?
totally worth the extra cash

right?

Asylum Lux

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pira8 View Post
I think I made around 3-5 threads on this topic.....I get few upvotes and is just swept under ever other thread. The matter of fact is people are just so passive, just like when it comes to politics and then complain after when they can't do anything about it. I specifically make threads out to Riot (@Riot), but never get replies back on it. So I doubt they care......corporations are not people; business is their number 1 priority. I'm glad I only bought one champions bundle and spent rest on rune pages.

The fact that some of the champions are reaching 2 years old and still sitting on 6300 ip is ridiculous.
Ezreal was released with the game itself, right?

Asylum Lux

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaWraith View Post
Riot is a business: the game is free, so they have to get your $$ somehow. at least you cant buy your way to power like in some games..
But, of course, you can just buy Akali or Tryndamere, and that's almost as good.

Vanra

01-10-2012

If you want the champions that bad, shell out a couple of bucks for them. They go on sale frequently so it's not even like they'll cost that much.

Or if you want them for free you could just spend the IP. But god forbid you have to play the game to get 6300.

Sir Starke

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorSwagThnDennis View Post
But, of course, you can just buy Akali or Tryndamere, and that's almost as good.
=')

ProtestTheBread

01-10-2012

Remember that IP change they did to try to increase IP the longer the game goes... and then they tried to speed up the game by making it more aggressive... so that you wont get those long games. My last match past 35 min has been a long time. LIke i get them once every 20-30 matches.

And btw if you didnt know they have Chinese overlords, and there are places (oceania) that has 12600 prices on champions. Guess what? Were probably going to be there this year. So yah i'm waiting on dota 2 and just ****ing around mostly. In fact i used to be a complete LoL nerd ( i probably played 8hrs a day... yeah i was a nolife) now i log on maybe 4 hours a week.

A Bake Sale

01-10-2012

The thing is they can choose to lower the IP pricing because it won't affect the RP price. A 6300 IP champion and a 4800 champion is 975 RP. They're just deciding not to really care about the IP pricing as much as they are with the RP. Riot pays attention to all of the aspects to the game except pricing.