Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowkhat

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Starke View Post
And the fact that you reduce the pricing on some older champions, but wait! Last time you did it was 5 months ago, 3 champions (needless to say, all the champions you reduced the price of, I (and the majority of the community plus 99% of the players who've been playing since beta) already had, and also made me feel ripped off the ****ing champion pack bundles I bought, two of them by the way which is something in the lines of 50 bucks, but this is just the icing on the top of the cake of times I felt ripped off by spending money on LoL, Pantheon "incident" comes to mind. (Suddenly feel like 400$ down the drain) Meanwhile 10 new 6300's have been released, one for every 2 weeks passed during 5 months. I mean we're down with all the new champions being 6300 IP, given you reduce the price on old champions specially the 6300 ones, oh wait, that doesn't happen? Oh em gee. Keep up with the great job tho!

I don't even...

EDIT: (Personal opinion) At least one thing I know for sure, from where those 400$ came, a lot more could and would've come, not a penny more was spent since I lost all the faith in Riot's business model. Riot, great development, terrible attitude coming from a company that said they wanted to be the #1 player focused. Really?

EDIT: Riot, 200 upvotes, and 5500 views, and you continue to ignore us? What happened to the "We are passionate about our audience, and we aspire to be the most player and community focused game company in the world." explicitly said with so much pride in your website? So much for that dream.

EDIT: Scratch that, 450 give or take upvotes, 12K views. I'm glad you're so user focused Riot, imagine if you weren't, 450 people (plus downvotes) being ignored, I mean sheesh. What world would that be, right? Right?! Right!

EDIT: 550 and counting, another thread upvoted in the hundreds ignored, no one from Riot to give us word of when will this situation be "fixed". Soon™ right?

EDIT: Riot, 815 upvotes! How can you ignore such an effort from the community? Tell us, how? You clearly don't mean for us to believe you have NOT noticed this thread right? Because I don't think anyone at all will believe this. Mr. Ryze, we deserve a comment from none else than yourself.

EDIT: We're at almost 1000 upvotes and still no red signs, maybe we should start demonstrating with our wallets instead of our words, if they don't listen, maybe they can feel it, I suggest everyone stops buying RP to support this cause until a Red posts here.

EDIT:
allready demonstrating with my wallet lol not giving them another dime bought boxes set and at least 10 cahmps over that with cash... till i realized every new champ is gonna be 975 rp and 6300 ip figured if thats the norm i'll wait for dota2

Killer10347

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

Agreed. I believe Riot said something about reducing the price of 1 champion in the past for ever 2 new they release? I don't have any proof other than my memory though.

HemophobiaV2

01-27-2012

Bump, riot u better see this~!

the qwerty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

what i don't understand is that if riot is trying to make money by pricing all champs at 6300ip or 975rp then what is the point of doing it, they sell the 3150ip champs fer 975rp also which is totally odd because to my knowledge their making the exact same amount of cash off it.. thumb up if u agrre

Killer10347

01-27-2012

I'm actually not surprised that Riot hasn't "seen" (has ignored) this thread. The community was quiet for a long time about this and they thought "hey, until they rage, we will help ourselves to no reductions."

retratseR

01-27-2012

This is a great thread, bump +1. ice bought a bunch of the champs that go on sale. I'm not getting a new champ till they lower prices. I'm glad I own more than 2. Thisll be a while if I know Riot, could be soon though. (tm)

Killer10347

01-27-2012

Until Riot lowers a price of a champion that was not in the original 40, I'm not buying RP.

ZackCross

01-27-2012

Ive never bought rp and I never will. Just becuase of this.

Jortalus

01-27-2012

You aren't making any kind of good point, bro.

It's time to hang up the picket signs and give up. Your thread is a rehash of every other thread on this subject. Get over it, please. It's just cluttering the forums and causing rabble rousers to emerge.

Narmor

01-27-2012

+1