Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaEvilGenius

01-10-2012

All of the old players that were with Riot since beta own all the old champs, so they never got to take advantage of any sales.

They cater to the new fans only that leave games, afk and that live in Asia more than the loyal followers that made them the company they are today.

donkrx

01-10-2012

I bet they've wanted to release something for 9K IP for awhile, probably Ahri if I had to bet... but all the people pissed off has kept their finger off the trigger. I dunno, honestly, I think I will probably just lose interest at some point. I've spent $60 and I don't really feel like it was worth it even though I like the game.

One thing you guys gotta realize is that a LARGE percentage of the player base is willing to blow lots of money on this game because each transaction is small and quick.... so dont expect much to change....

Weezamon

01-10-2012

OP's post. I don't even...

Riot is running a business even tho their product is a game. This isn't pokemon and you don't have to collect them all. If you have expendable income to spend on a free game to get more champs then do so because that's exactly how Riot wants it. Don't feel entitled to anything just because you have spent money on the game either, if you feel ripped off spend your money elsewhere. It's not hard. Honestly.

Sir Starke

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezamon View Post
OP's post. I don't even...

Riot is running a business even tho their product is a game. This isn't pokemon and you don't have to collect them all. If you have expendable income to spend on a free game to get more champs then do so because that's exactly how Riot wants it. Don't feel entitled to anything just because you have spent money on the game either, if you feel ripped off spend your money elsewhere. It's not hard. Honestly.
The amount of stupidity coming from your post... I don't even...

Want me to tell you how many promises Riot has made and just wait for it to be under a rug? I can give you quotes of Tryndamere himself coming out with BS to no extent.

Who doesn't remember the Tencent "oh no, champion pricing will remain the same" LOL DAFUQ?

puga855

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

and not a single red was seen in the thread

Sir Starke

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga855 View Post
and not a single red was seen in the thread
Or WILL be seen. We're kinda familiar with Riot's M.O.

Hexerin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Starke View Post
The amount of stupidity coming from your post... I don't even...

Want me to tell you how many promises Riot has made and just wait for it to be under a rug? I can give you quotes of Tryndamere himself coming out with BS to no extent.

Who doesn't remember the Tencent "oh no, champion pricing will remain the same" LOL DAFUQ?
provide links then. since you obviously have sources of this

Tidal Fart

01-10-2012

I agreeeeeeeeee
bump

Slanerislana

01-10-2012

LoL is one of the most played games nowadays. If I owned Riot I would pump out as many expensive champions I could because you wont be on the top for long in this game genre.

Itīs not like they are blizzard...

Philosoraptor

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexerin View Post
provide links then. since you obviously have sources of this
probably a red on a stealth account lol

shall we quote magma chamber, multiple modes for messing about, few champions above 6300 pricing, a focus on player contribution for champion and skin concepts, a focus on balance

LoL

derpity her

Been playing since beta too, I loved League when it started and hate it now.

Riot! are mostly amateur and incompetent in almost everyway, only their petty greed overtakes it