Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajinMew

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

bump.

MajinMew

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

bump

Zuvas

03-14-2013

bump

mdam91

03-14-2013

Riot is a business, you would have to be naive to assume that they actually care about their community, everything they do benefits their company one way or another, generally in the $$$ department. End of the day all they care about is their scorecard "are my assets greater then my liabilities" and "how much money did we make today"

If they wanted to help the community why not reduce prices? 6300 to farm is ridiculous, I highly doubt any of the staff at Riot are actually willing farm 6300 ip points, so why make everyone else?. If they cared about the community they would take a few seconds out of their day to focus on replying on posts and topics which are evidently bothering the community rather than pumping out 6300 heroes and horrible looking skins.

YOUR CHAMP IS OP

03-14-2013

Sweet, good necro, because it is just as fitting, if not moreso, now than it was then.

SchuyWeaves

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Starke View Post
Lower than 4800?

You're kidding me right? You mean lower than 6300, IF NOT HIGHER!

I can see it already: "We know we always release champions at 6300, but this one is filled with so much AWESOMENESS we decided to release it at 12600!"

*Release buggy and underpowered at start champion with the lamest mechanics but they're new so must be good*.

And they wonder why most people will switch for DoTA2..

Maybe for reasons like this, maybe because we're almost (99%) sure we won't get a Riot post in this thread. And this is just the beginning of the snowball.
Lol bad game quoted months ago. 6300 free in game point is fine with me... QQ threads all day

loooooooololol

03-14-2013

stop making champions so expensive u piece of ****

BilI Gates

03-02-2014

k

scorpioloco

03-02-2014

honestly i find their logic to make "make it op so everyone buys this champ" ... 1 month later, nerf it to normal or non playable..

Cabo

05-19-2014

riot ****ty company holding me down