Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pira8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorSwagThnDennis View Post
Ezreal was released with the game itself, right?
Not sure if he was released with the game itself, but March of 2010....Not sure if you're taking shots at me for mentioning "almost 2 years".....Not that far away, where champions release rate is one every two weeks.

NightHawk21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

It would be cool if every time they release a champ they drop the price of an old one, or at least once a month.

GodsendCranberry

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorSwagThnDennis View Post
Ezreal was released with the game itself, right?
If you mean when it was first released in beta, no he was not. I remember when he was released, the first androgynous summoner

SM Aura

01-12-2012

Bump for le red response.

CPB5000

01-12-2012

bump, this thread deserves a red answer

Slarg232

01-12-2012

Bump.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Pira8

01-12-2012

I think we have to accept in some form or another the fact that Riot has Overlords and that they might still have the creativity production within their power, not so much the business aspect.

I think the business model is pretty simple, make as much money as possible; especially when the popularity is at its peak. They have researchers and business management groups for this purpose who probably study these things and call the shots. They probably have a clear understanding of their competition (coming and existing already) and at what sort of lifespan these games have. Might as well grab as much money before they see their profit graph going on a downward slope.

If you're upset about this fact that Riot is going to keep releasing champions at 6300 ip price and not bother to keep to their promise as to reduce older champions; STOP BUYING RIOT POINTS and stop supporting them. It's something equivalent to getting a service for top dollars and constantly complaining to yourself how mediocre/bad it is. Find something else that might satisfy you for every dollar you spend.

I've stuck to my complaints and stopped buying riot points I didn't even take advantage of the 300 RP bonus with the purchase of more RP. I've been playing this game for 1.5 years and I've never complained about the servers or anything else about Riot, but these ridiculous ip prices for champions; never mind the runes prices those were the prices they've have always been.

Really not going to support a company who's service I'm not satisfied with, that doesn't mean I'm going to stop playing. I just feel like they have room for improvements. So many people are willing to spend money on skins and runes pages and bundle packs, but this just feels like leeching the gaming community. (Reducing the ip gain per game to every other business move, it might be the actual fact).

Good luck hunting for more IP.

PawnUAll

01-12-2012

stop the 6300 Apocalypse!

Resident51

01-12-2012

Bump

Josh1billion

01-12-2012

Bumping topic for troof.