Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotKev

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Bump

Gargle Them Plz

01-11-2012

Okay, everyone saying this is a business and they have to make profit but they must be too stupid to realize to make money they have to make their consumers willing and happy to spend money.

Justifying the non stop release 6300 champs with IP reductions on older champions was looking like it was working. But I feel they did that to stop or put on hold most of the threads about it, once the majority of the threads were stopped they felt like they didnt need to continue because they thought we were happy. I feel like Riot is trying to be sneaky and go behind our backs with alot of the major items. I mean Riot members post on the most ridiculous threads while they hope that if they ignore the important and real problems of the game that they will just go away.

My solution? Raise IP gains. This way we can afford runes easier (caters to some old players that dont have all the rune pages or runes) while being able to afford the champs as they come out. This will never happen however because they want the players who dont play enough for 6300 IP every two weeks that want the newest champs to buy some RP and then spend IP on runes.

TootlesTheGoon

01-11-2012

Perhaps this got mentioned already, but I don't suppose I'm only one who's noticed their transition to new skins coming out pretty much all being 975, also?

ZedTheJellyfish

01-11-2012

im less worried about the cost of the champions and more pissed off about why im only getting half the ip i used to get in games. i was getting 200 ip per wins. now i'm only getting 70. wtf?

Deianira Daray

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

O.x So this is going to show how much of a life I DON'T have. But I re-fill my match history every day. So 6.3k in a week isn't outrageous for me to get. For instance, I logged on one day. Saw I had 14k. Went into the store, bought a champion AND the rune page to go with it. However, I also don't do anything outside of school work EXCEPT play LoL. :X So. . . Yeah. . . And when events such as the holiday runes come out, I HAVE to buy them. ): Which means MORE IP wasted by me. (I bought an IP boost just so that I could get the 13k left to buy the REST of the runes.)

The fact that every champion being released is 6300 is stupid. I'm sorry, but half of those champions are no better than the 450, 1350, or 3150 champions already in existance. (With the exception of Ahri. <3) And I don't know about you, but I remember back when a champion was released that they were released at a price that reflected how strong they were and how hard they were to play. My friends would often comment that "Champion X is really OP. But she's 6300, so it's ok." And we'd be FINE with that statement. Now it's, "Champion X is 6300. . . I wonder if she'll need buffed/hot-fixed in 2 weeks?" (Like with the Shyvanna debacle.)

4 Skin

Recruiter

01-11-2012

remember when we used to get like 125 ip for games, even if it was 20 minutes long?
now the average is around 70-90

and we could farm bot games for about 70 ip each and itll only take us 15 minutes?
what is it now, 40-ish?

basically the ip gains were cut almost in half

i honestly dont see why they would have to nerf the ip gains AND mark all the new champs as 6300, thats like a double slap to the face

I would love to see them reply to this thread without addressing something offtopic like a leblanc bug (some of you may not know what im talking about)

Beardley

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Starke View Post
Another thread swept under the rug, but hellllllllll no, not this one, we will bump for Eternity, until a red replies or it is closed. I guarantee it.
Amen

LightFusion

01-11-2012

Money money money money money money. Gimme yo money!

I've only spent $10 on RP (which only got me a losey name change and half a skin) and unless I can get alil more bang for my buck its going to stay that way.

Sir Starke

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDaiskex View Post
remember when we used to get like 125 ip for games, even if it was 20 minutes long?
now the average is around 70-90

and we could farm bot games for about 70 ip each and itll only take us 15 minutes?
what is it now, 40-ish?

basically the ip gains were cut almost in half

i honestly dont see why they would have to nerf the ip gains AND mark all the new champs as 6300, thats like a double slap to the face

I would love to see them reply to this thread without addressing something offtopic like a leblanc bug (some of you may not know what im talking about)
They slapped once, and then, you turned the other cheek.

Doubleslap.

It's super effective.

OniSioN

01-11-2012

bump for greeed