Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harries

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Starke View Post
And the fact that you reduce the pricing on some older champions, but wait! Last time you did it was 5 months ago, 3 champions (needless to say, all the champions you reduced the price of, I (and the majority of the community plus 99% of the players who've been playing since beta) already had, and also made me feel ripped off the ****ing champion pack bundles I bought, two of them by the way which is something in the lines of 50 bucks, but this is just the icing on the top of the cake of times I felt ripped off by spending money on LoL, Pantheon "incident" comes to mind. (Suddenly feel like 400$ down the drain) Meanwhile 10 new 6300's have been released, one for every 2 weeks passed during 5 months. Keep up with the great job!

EDIT: (Personal opinion) At least one thing I know for sure, from where those 400$ came, a lot more could and would've come, not a penny more was spent since I lost all the faith in Riot's policy to keep their customers happy. Riot, great development, TERRIBLE attitude, specially from a company that say they want to be the #1 player focused. Really?

I don't even...
is this **** crying?

Stackingwards

01-11-2012

im living in a fantasy world where im thinking the more they make money the better tha games going to become, whether thats a reality or not is a whole different matter

stellsh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

01-11-2012

bump

YesMayne

01-11-2012

You guys are such crybabies..

OH I SPENT MONEY ON A CHAMP THAT WAS MADE CHEAPER LATER..

I don't see you complaining about your computer that you spent 2k on last year that's worth 1k now.

omg, my monitor was worth 700 dollars when i bought it.. now it's on sale for 350! i feel cheated!

Suck it up. You had the privilege of using that champion before those who got it cheaper.

Grow up

Sir Starke

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EplcNesS View Post
You guys are such crybabies..

OH I SPENT MONEY ON A CHAMP THAT WAS MADE CHEAPER LATER..

I don't see you complaining about your computer that you spent 2k on last year that's worth 1k now.

omg, my monitor was worth 700 dollars when i bought it.. now it's on sale for 350! i feel cheated!

Suck it up. You had the privilege of using that champion before those who got it cheaper.

Grow up
Honestly you need to stop getting naked and spank goats while covered in cheese, it's awkward and people think it's awkward. Assuming, am I doing it right?

First of all, you're talking about computer hardware, which gets OLDER, and loses VALUE by itself, even if more upgraded models didn't come out, that is just for starters!

Second, they lose value because new models come out, better models, new characters etc. are not supposed to be better than the old ones, that is why GP and Tryndamere (for example) are some of the older characters, and yet they're still used now. Also even if new characters were better than old ones, the constant balance would even them out quickly (unless your name is Twitch, Evelynn, etc.).

So yeah, logic fail.

Beardley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

I am honestly disappointed in:

1) Not seeing any reds at ALL.

2) Seeing people complain about others wanting price reductions (which benefits everyone, really)

I mean seriously, complaining about wanting long overdue *Cough ezreal*, not to mention promised reductions is ridiculous to say the least.

Sir Starke

01-11-2012

Bump

Sir Starke

01-11-2012

Honestly, the only thing that we've learned from when Reds don't reply, is that we're right, they know we're right, and they don't have an answer for it, plain and simple, it has happened and I think I'm not exaggerating, hundreds of times now.

Plebiscite

01-11-2012

Bump, want to see riot post their witty response to sweep this one under the rug..

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SELL OUT!!!!

Beardley

01-11-2012

@Sir Starke
I agree, I've only been on the forums since around october or so and I've seen it numerous times. Perfectly legitimate requests that aren't ultra complicated to do, or at least comment on.

It would be nice if they had project list for simple things they are working on (like a lot of the the little minor, non-gameplay related changes like bugs, new additions (forum avatars for instance) etc). Doubt that'll ever happen though.