Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyrrion

01-10-2012

You can buy a new 6,300 champ every two weeks if

You earned all 14 First Win bonuses (total of 2,100 IP, 4,200 IP remaining)
and earned 300 IP on average per day (4,200/14)

Yeah, that's a bit grindy but you really don't need to have every new champ. Yeah it's cool if you have all of them, but how often are you going to play each and every one? Wait two little weeks and try them. Chances are you already have a favorite that you're still gonna play far more than the new kid on the block.

Sir Starke

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrrion View Post
You can buy a new 6,300 champ every two weeks if

You earned all 14 First Win bonuses (total of 2,100 IP, 4,200 IP remaining)
and earned 300 IP on average per day (4,200/14)

Yeah, that's a bit grindy but you really don't need to have every new champ. Yeah it's cool if you have all of them, but how often are you going to play each and every one? Wait two little weeks and try them. Chances are you already have a favorite that you're still gonna play far more than the new kid on the block.
The ins and outs of balance, require that you own a assload of champions, plus counters, etc. etc., you might not want Soraka, but you'll need her for Karthus, you might not like AD carries, but how are you gonna stop Kassadin? You might not like Teemo, but how are you going to keep Tryndamere at bay? And characters like Fiddle? What to do if you don't have an Alistar, Janna or Gragas? And the list goes on.

Trust me it takes more IP than you can think of to remain competitive, and this coming from a 1720 Elo I think I know A LITTLE BIT about this wonderful game. Where is my badge? My main account got banned on the forums, check my nick: Starke in game.

Crosbie

01-11-2012

What I don't understand, is why some Champions have been dropped in IP cost to 3150 or 4800, and yet they still cost 975 RP.

The logic. Where is it?

:|

IlDeathlI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

would a red mind saying something?

Smoothping

01-11-2012

Im ok with 6300 champions, its easy to farm IP once you have everything you need already (your main champions and proper runes).

My complaint is about the skins being overpriced, 975RP is a lot for a skin, they should be something around ~480.

KiakinBloodz

01-11-2012

i am still bumping this until a red post that
'' we will release some 3150 champs''

Lagann

01-11-2012

bump

Lagann

01-11-2012

Cmon red. We know your reading this, quit clicking the go back button.

Suddenflame12

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by instence View Post
i've noticed because all the are doing is lowering the prices for all the lvl 1's and we don't even get refunded for the stuff we have already bot, before the price was reduced.
So basically your asking for a refund on that tv you bought several years back cause you bought it years ago and the price dropped on it?

Sir Starke

01-11-2012

Bump for red.

Hohums or IronStylus if you are the red, whatever you say even if it is: "SUCKS TO BE YOU GUYS" will be accepted, because you guys are that awesome so... Any red would be appreciated by hundreds.