Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cid Raynes

02-08-2012

I don't know if this will get to the creator of the thread or even a Red, but I hope it does.

I agree and support the boycott, since Riot doesn't give a f*ck about their costumers. Once every 3 months they do something and say "hey, we DO listen to you!" BULL****.

Where do I even start? Well, first there's the lag problem. Every patch there's always a lag problem. Queues are disabled, champions as well, lots of stress, lots of frustration. And what does Riot do? SECOND SEASON CHAMPIONSHIP PRIZE IS 5 F*UCKING MILLION DOLLARS. Have you not thought of spending that money elsewhere? Like fixing your ****ty servers for a change.

Oh, and since we're on the subject why not take the opportunity to congratulate you for such humanitary effort. 100.000 dollars the players supplied you to send to the Red Cross and your next championship is that absurd I mentioned above. If you can seriously give out 5 million dollars to 5 random people why not give 10 to an entire country who got seriously devastated. But I digress, this is really not the point here.

SALES! Before we begin I'd like to thank you for such an AMAZING Shyvana splash art. I really can't picture anyone buying RP for her skins, seriously what an astounding piece of art her regular skin is.

Now, about sales. A few months back, during holiday season I openend 2 threads. One regarding your ridiculous policy of bundles. You release a skin which is clearly better than the other and release it only on the double bundle. I for one would seriously consider buying some RP if there was such a bundle and with the spare maybe get me a rune page or some skin on sale.

The second thread was regarding the LEGACY SKINS, which for me was the straw that broke the camel's back. You seriously gathered the ****tiest skins in the game, the ones no one wanted and which I never saw in game until then. Kingpin Twitch is the best example I can think of. Who would seriously consider having that skin? It's normal rat but brighter. Not to mention the splash art that you didn't update for an illogical reason, since it was the same as regular Twitch's art. You try an upgrade their status by giving them some fancy name and removing them from public view. You seriously think that newcomers will look at Kingpin Twitch skin and say "WOW DUDE WHERE DID YOU GET THAT MAD SKIN?". pfft.

So I came up with an idea of my own. I suggested them the following:

REAL Black Friday Sale:

--> Legendary Skins: 25% off
--> Regular Skins: 50% off
--> Legacy Skins: 75% off

I may not be the smartest crayon on the toolshed but I'm 110% sure that most players wouldn't waste a chance to grab that Brolaf skin or Corporate Mundo for a discount. Also, I'll be a bit bold here but I don't think most players have the willpower to wait until a certain skin goes to sale, specially if a cool 975RP skin has just been released.

Some said it's called marketing, others said I should be happy with what I've got and to them I answered: WILL YOU THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX FOR ONCE?

God, is it really possible that they will LOSE money on this? I mean, it's one weekend in the friggin' year. And even if they didn't make that much profit as they would regularly, why not do this for the summoners, right Riot? Cause you listen to our requests SO MUCH. By the way I'd like to thank you for DELETING this thread of mine before others could see it. Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate it.

I think that's it for now. I won't apologize for my rant since I think I'm right and I needed to get it out of my system.

SgtShinobi

02-08-2012

bump

dood23

02-08-2012

Bump. I agree with a lot of this and have actually spent some money for RP. Speaking of...

It really does not help that Riot still uses that archaic "RP" virtual currency. Call it shrewd business, but it is outdated, and only frustrates customers who can't spend all the RP that they have purchased. Apple's App Store uses money, and Microsoft is planning to discontinue their own use of virtual currency for Xbox Live and switch to money as well. Times are changing, Riot.

Tommo020788

02-08-2012

I completely agree with the OP.
7 months ago, I left LOL for about a 5 month period (I was getting bored of my champs, and couldn't afford the newer ones at the time.

I came back after 5 months of being inactive, and found that my favorite champ (Jax) had been completely changed, AND that a number of the champs I wanted to get, were MORE expencive than before I left!

What are they thinking? they are going to loose customers over this... Its obvious by the replies in this thread...

Cid Raynes

02-08-2012

bump

CursedEgg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

bump for justice

Amazing MuhKuh

02-08-2012

Bumped to put a stop to growing average champion price

Sir Starke

02-08-2012

It's just ridiculous past this point tbh.

TrueRocknRolla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

dont let this die

K├Ątarina

02-08-2012

I feel I'm the only one who doesn't care whether its 3150 IP or 6300 IP for a champion... just play the game and save up your IP. It really isn't that hard....