Is Twitch a cheap shot?

Yes 19 16.81%
No 94 83.19%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Is Twitch Really a cheap way to play?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suaidan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

I play Twitch all the time and get complainers claiming "OP" and "Thats all he can do is stealth and hide like a little punk"

But in my opinion Twitch has a huge disadvantage...if he gets caught or can't kill the target in a matter of seconds he is VERY squishy so i decided to make this thread+poll to get others opinions on whether he is a cheap way to play the game.

TwistWrist

01-09-2012

Twitch has short range and is super squishy. Balances out the stealth imo.

Suaidan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

Ya thats what i thought also...if he gets caught he is pretty screwed

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-09-2012

Rock complaining about Paper, nothing new. (Or possibly poor Rock player complaining about Scissors, still nothing new.)

Suaidan

01-09-2012

to be honest i think he takes a little skill to play honestly.....you have to really pick your fights carefully with Twitch or you will be feeding all day long.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-09-2012

Anyone takes skill to play well, though there are certain champions that are easier to use at lower levels (so called 'pubstomp' champions), as the players you play against don't know how to counter them. (That doesn't mean everyone who uses them will destroy though.)

Suaidan

01-09-2012

Plenty of champions i would like to learn to play better including Twitch even though im not horrible with him really.

Arke

01-09-2012

Twitch is very good if used correctly. However, he is very bad if not used correctly, as is with all other champions.

Imo, for each champion comes different assets and strategies to counter them.
To claim that Twitch is cheap and unfair is like claiming you don't know how to use vision wards or an oracle's elixir.

TL;DR: All champs have their strengths, all champs have their weaknesses

CopperBuck

01-09-2012

Twitch doesnt suck, most twitch players suck, thats all. Twitch is all about positioning yourself safely and doing very high damage with your ult in team fights. Some might say that if you buy an oracle twitch is ****ed, not true at all, you can still stay behind your team and do awesome damage. If someone comes jumping at you, flash further away and keep doing damage.
Build is also a very important thing with twitch, you have to build him right. Infinity Edge, Panthom Dancer, Black Cleaver, Bloodthirster, Wits End are good items for him, I usually dont get much defense items with twitch, unless they are all tanky-dps, that would be annoying, like olaf and shyvanna and sion ugh. People never catch my twitch out of position, so i wont get caught and die that easy unless they have like 4-5 dashes or heavy disable.
In team fights, wait it out, let your enemies use their abilities and disables on someone else before you break stealth or show your face. The best way i see is an over-the-wall ult, your ult has a huge range and can be done over thin walls in the jungle.

shalexade

01-09-2012

Twitch is awesome. Nothing cheap about him at all.