Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The mistery of the general

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blackdeath17

01-09-2012

hi guys its my first fan fiction ever. English isn't my mother language so ill do my best to write well, but be nice

why talon ? he's awesome and misterious .

please coment saying what do u think about it

Please remeber i used google translate is some parts so it may be a bad traduction.

Chapter 1 , a strange letter

Clean the blade , the worst part of the job.

"its always full of blood" , Talon said

When he was focused on remove the blood something happened, while he was still cleaning his blade , he found a letter , glued with magic to his blade , in the midle of the fray in the fields of justice , he didnt notice it .He opened it and inmediatly recognized the calligraphy

"Kat" , he said

she should put it there while figthing against him that afternoon, in the rift .

The note read:

Talon , my sister Elena found something strange in my father's house , behind the wardrobe she found a box with your name and sealed with magic , there's a note writted by my father in the top of the box , rigth next to your name , it says " my last words to you are the key " so oviuosly it will open with your voice.Go to my father's house and open it ,it should be on the table , it may conteins some information about where my father's located , ill be waiting for you in the sewers of noxus , rigth under the house , for the next 3 days .

KTSB

A box for him ? , Why? the general had 11 daugthers and he was only his servant.

" Maybe he still needs another "job" " , he thought

He would never have thought of doing it, if not were for his respect to General du Coteau and his daughter katarina .Controlled mostly for his curiosity , he travelled to noxus in just a day ,almost no time since he was in piltover (of course he travelled in a stolen horse) . When he arrived he found the box in the center of the table , just like kat writed it .Of course , he remebered the last words from the general to him :

"Talon , just remeber 2 things :
1_ never build AP
2_ Always do your best "

he lifted the box , it was very ligth, he puted it back in the table and said :

"Always do your best"

with a click, the box opened ...