Urgot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Of Forest

01-09-2012

Is not better AP version Urgot if spellwamp and rylai work great with Urgot skills?
AD version is good but urgot dont have anything with AS or Crit, healing reduction etc. Lifesteal dont have pretty good effect with low urgot AS. Many urgot starts with manamume is not best item for start if you compare to other heroes with infinity/rabadon/warmog.
For best damage many AD need only one item infinity/bloodthirster. Urgot can buy them and use then, but its really best for him?
Manamume, Warmog, Atma, Bloodthirster, Frozen Heart its work good but its expensive as hell
Doran, Doran, Rabadon
Doran, Doran, Infinity
Maxed damage with 1 exp. item and two easy-to-buy

And now what with Urgot? Is not bad really bad hero but not OP and not best hero...
Its bad balance or bad creation?

AP version mean AP for all urgot spells with same effects and MR reduction instead Armor reduction.

Luckyone001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Of Forest View Post
Is not better AP version Urgot if spellwamp and rylai work great with Urgot skills?
AD version is good but urgot dont have anything with AS or Crit, healing reduction etc. Lifesteal dont have pretty good effect with low urgot AS. Many urgot starts with manamume is not best item for start if you compare to other heroes with infinity/rabadon/warmog.
For best damage many AD need only one item infinity/bloodthirster. Urgot can buy them and use then, but its really best for him?
Manamume, Warmog, Atma, Bloodthirster, Frozen Heart its work good but its expensive as hell
Doran, Doran, Rabadon
Doran, Doran, Infinity
Maxed damage with 1 exp. item and two easy-to-buy

And now what with Urgot? Is not bad really bad hero but not OP and not best hero...
Its bad balance or bad creation?
I think only his shield scales with AP ... other than that, its useless on him.

CamaHa

01-09-2012

Urgot is one of those heroes that can make opponent's mid rage quit at 10 mins. He kinda falls off late game but if you can force mid to fail (usually major carry) it's higly unlikely that game will ever get to late game.

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

Urgot is an AD champion; the only thing AP does is increase the amount of damage his W absorbs. No one expects you to build him AP; the ratio is just there so AP auras,sheen, baron buff etc. doesn't go to waste.

AngusSama

01-09-2012

Urgot's biggest problem is his craptacular attack range (425). He has a real powerful early game but when he gets to the point where his autoattacks start to outshine his harrass he's forced to get way to close for comfort in order to dish out damage. That coupled with the fact his ulti quite often puts him in harms way he makes a very poor carry.

Quote:
I think only his shield scales with AP ... other than that, its useless on him.
Not sure why this guy got downvoted (im upvoting you to fight downvote abuse), he has the right of it. Building AP on Urgot is useless as his shield is the only thing that scales off AP.

I think making his abilities scale off AP as well and making AP Urgot viable would be interesting. Might see more of those fatties about.

Vitoox

01-09-2012

His early game is awesome and the combo E-Q has an amazing range. Great in lane but he falls down late game and a lot of ad carries do his job better.

LancerXXX

01-09-2012

Nobody seems to understand that the OP is asking for Urgot to be changed to an AP champion. Now not only is that absolutely ridiculous and asking to destroy the champion, the following champions are more in need of that:

Riven
Renekton
Pantheon
Ezreal
and probably more that I can't think of right now.

I really don't know why I keep responding to the horde of trolls that is the Champion Feedback Forum.