Help thread for players, answer by 1800s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wutswrong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

Quote:
So, I have been playing ww jungle ( 47% winrate, not too bad ) from time to time and I usually get ( not in this particular order ) :

Madreds Bloodrazor ( sometimes i get Spirit visage first and then switch to Madreds ),
Boots of Swiftness ( depends, sometimes merc treads ),
Malady
Wit's End
Bloodthirster
Frozen Mallet

Anyways, I was wondering, would ap top work? Start with a Dorans Ring Maybe even a bit hybrid with Hextech Gunblade and Frozen Heart for mana, Spirit visage would work well, what do you think? Can this be pulled off? Because I know some people tried it, but I don't think it worked for them.
Merc Treads / Ninja Tabi
Spirit Visage
Frozen Heart
Wits End
Frozen Mallet
Situational

KayKlown

04-06-2012

I am looking for some rune help, I have 3 pages, one for ap, one for ad, and lastly one for tanks. I don't like having a main so I play a large variety (generally randoming untill I hit a champion the team needs) and I have no idea what runes to get for said roles.
If you could help me with 3 generic rune pages, I would be greatly appreciative! Thanks.

til Days of Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayKlown View Post
I am looking for some rune help, I have 3 pages, one for ap, one for ad, and lastly one for tanks. I don't like having a main so I play a large variety (generally randoming untill I hit a champion the team needs) and I have no idea what runes to get for said roles.
If you could help me with 3 generic rune pages, I would be greatly appreciative! Thanks.
Add another support page by buying Gold/10 quints, and you are pretty much set for most situations

If you want to be more specific, then you can improve it by having full armor page (for solo top against bruiser, and full MR page for enemy like Leblanc or Rumble.

Richard Lazer

04-06-2012

Help with my jungle mundo
masteries are 21-9-0
attack speeds red
armore yellow
mr per lvl blues
armor pen quints

build cloth armor 5 pots -> ninja tabi -> HoG -> spirt vesiage (to help with ult) -> warmongs -> FoN -> atmas - frozen amllet -> then locker or omen.

jungler path is wolves blue -> then gank enemey jungle at their wraiths to either kill them and/or take their red then clear my jungle and gank.

how is my build and i know that the gank only works when they start at blue

til Days of Blue

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Lazer View Post
build cloth armor 5 pots -> ninja tabi -> HoG -> spirt vesiage (to help with ult) -> warmongs -> FoN -> atmas - frozen amllet -> then locker or omen.
I will go with cloth + 5 -> Ninja -> HoG -> Wit's end -> Phage -> Negathron cloak -> Atma -> FoN -> Frozen mallet

The reason is that warmog takes too much money, and mundo lack the crowd control, so the earlier phage and wit's end will fix those problems.

Christoffles

04-06-2012

What reds should I use for jungle olaf? I've got armorpen, flat ad, and attack speed.
and I'm using flat armor yellows, scaling mr blues, and armor pen quints

til Days of Blue

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christoffles View Post
What reds should I use for jungle olaf? I've got armorpen, flat ad, and attack speed.
and I'm using flat armor yellows, scaling mr blues, and armor pen quints
attack speed usually buff your early jungle the most, but with the recent olaf buff to his throwing axe, AD will also work.

BendyBread

04-06-2012

Hi there. I'm interested in learning Brand, Anivia and Vlad, but my problem is I might not bother if they dont work that well in solo queue. Generally I don't mind champions that work well in teams, but often in lower ELO's you'll need a strong carry who can carry 1-2 of the "let down" players.

Do you know personally each of their carry potentials respectively, maybe from 1-10? Assuming the same skill level.

til Days of Blue

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solatoral View Post
Hi there. I'm interested in learning Brand, Anivia and Vlad, but my problem is I might not bother if they dont work that well in solo queue.

Do you know personally each of their carry potentials respectively, maybe from 1-10? Assuming the same skill level.
Brand is the easiest out of all 3 due to his amazing early game

Anivia is hard as she requires more skillshots, especially the wall, it takes a long time to practice. (And she needs blue buff)

Vlad is somewhere in between, but his team got to have enough damage for his ultimate to get the job done, so he is more limited by team comp.

BendyBread

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Brand is the easiest out of all 3 due to his amazing early game

Anivia is hard as she requires more skillshots, especially the wall, it takes a long time to practice. (And she needs blue buff)

Vlad is somewhere in between, but his team got to have enough damage for his ultimate to get the job done, so he is more limited by team comp.
I've practiced Anivia a decent amount (I'm not new to these champs, I just havent mastered them). Once I hit 6 I'm a force to be reckoned with, but does this change the fact that she still needs a team?

Brand I will definitely give a proper try though. I'm decent at him because I used to play Annie a lot.