Help thread for players, answer by 1800s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiandra

01-12-2012

awsome ty for irelia help!

Corellius

01-12-2012

I am looking to get better at Jungling. I recently purchased Nocturne and Udyr and have been practicing in Normals with them. I feel my builds are solid for both, but for some reason, games are EXTREMELY hit or miss (I do either fantastically or I have tons of failed ganks, getting counter-jungled, etc.) and this all seems to happen early game.

What is the best way for a jungle Udyr/Nocturne (or any jungle for that matter) to have a good solid foundation and avoid being counter-jungled or failing ganks. (By failing ganks, I usually mean die myself or my teammate dies).

EDIT: I know this is pretty generic, but I think it may have something to do with timing. One thing I don't fail at is dragon, I can usually ninja a dragon at level 5.

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corellius View Post
I am looking to get better at Jungling. I recently purchased Nocturne and Udyr and have been practicing in Normals with them. I feel my builds are solid for both, but for some reason, games are EXTREMELY hit or miss (I do either fantastically or I have tons of failed ganks, getting counter-jungled, etc.) and this all seems to happen early game.

What is the best way for a jungle Udyr/Nocturne (or any jungle for that matter) to have a good solid foundation and avoid being counter-jungled or failing ganks. (By failing ganks, I usually mean die myself or my teammate dies).

EDIT: I know this is pretty generic, but I think it may have something to do with timing. One thing I don't fail at is dragon, I can usually ninja a dragon at level 5.
Both Udyr and Nocturne's gank are easily countered by ward early game, so if you fail to gank, try to tell the support to invest a pink ward for clearing them up for you.

As for counter jungling, it is highly possible due to your pathing, Even though both Udyr and Nocturne can start from anywhere they want and still do decently, the standard route is where most people stick to, so just pay attention to the pattern and position on enemy jungler/ missing enemy to prepare yourself, that is totally base on experience, sorry D:

Corellius

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Both Udyr and Nocturne's gank are easily countered by ward early game, so if you fail to gank, try to tell the support to invest a pink ward for clearing them up for you.

As for counter jungling, it is highly possible due to your pathing, Even though both Udyr and Nocturne can start from anywhere they want and still do decently, the standard route is where most people stick to, so just pay attention to the pattern and position on enemy jungler/ missing enemy to prepare yourself, that is totally base on experience, sorry D:
Thanks, I will work on it

Inoka

01-12-2012

How viable is Orianna as a solo mid? It seems fairly easy to me to do it but are there any other options or any people to look out for?

I just got to level 20 though so it's mostly been Annies and Karthus' and the odd Ryze. :x

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoka View Post
How viable is Orianna as a solo mid? It seems fairly easy to me to do it but are there any other options or any people to look out for?

I just got to level 20 though so it's mostly been Annies and Karthus' and the odd Ryze. :x
Orianna mid is fine, but it is quite hard right now because her ultimate actually rely on some other teammate to set it up, but if you can ever ultimate the whole enemy team, then you should win the fight easily.

And there are bunch of other caster that requires less skill to be as effective *Cass's ultimate*

Defiled

01-12-2012

is akali viable in ranked? low-end ranked to high-end ranked? i know shes called the "nub-stomper" so i'm not sure if she is viable in higher tier games.

ExecutionerKen

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiled View Post
is akali viable in ranked? low-end ranked to high-end ranked? i know shes called the "nub-stomper" so i'm not sure if she is viable in higher tier games.
Akali is viable as long as you don't pick her too early, otherwise, enemy can just counter pick with something such as chogath, wukong, and lee sin.

Kam2kazi

01-13-2012

Do you play draft or blind pick?

Like which do you play more often? and why?

S B

01-13-2012

I know you've given some Irelia advice before but...

I've bought her a while back and I haven't really used her as much, now I'm wanting to use my investment.

I've also played a few games as Panth, Had good scores but I don't feel as big of a threat later on. Who do you prefer, Irelia or Panth?

Also, I know Triforce is a must on Irelia, how about other AD items? lifesteal? Attack speed? Warmogs/atmas? I need Irelia help period lol