Help thread for players, answer by 1800s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGoldenRebel

02-29-2012

I'm in elo hell(trying to crawl out), and most of the time, nobody can play support, including me. So i was wondering, whats a easy too learn support champ? and maybe a second option just incase its been picked

lHydra

02-29-2012

Say I'm playing vayne bot, winning my lane, (at low elo) and maybe I get 2 or 3 kills. You say to stop farming and go roam to take map control. What if this means risking losing my tower? It doesn't seem worth it, how do I know when to leave my tower? Usually I go to other lanes to help out and force team fights when I'm ahead and have taken the first tower on bot lane, is this correct? Or do I stay at my tower and defend at all costs, even if it risks not gaining more map control? Basically I just don't know when to leave my tower.

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy 0rton View Post
I'm in elo hell(trying to crawl out), and most of the time, nobody can play support, including me. So i was wondering, whats a easy too learn support champ? and maybe a second option just incase its been picked
Soraka, Taric and Sona are all really easy to learn and rewarding.

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylithus View Post
Say I'm playing vayne bot, winning my lane, (at low elo) and maybe I get 2 or 3 kills. You say to stop farming and go roam to take map control. What if this means risking losing my tower? It doesn't seem worth it, how do I know when to leave my tower? Usually I go to other lanes to help out and force team fights when I'm ahead and have taken the first tower on bot lane, is this correct? Or do I stay at my tower and defend at all costs, even if it risks not gaining more map control? Basically I just don't know when to leave my tower.
Try to play by these rules if you don't know when to leave the turret
a. Is the enemy turret down? --> go to 1.
b. Are the enemy dead? ---> go to 2.
c. Is it possible to do major objective (such as taking enemy buff or dragon) ---> go to 2.
d. Are you winning your lane? ----> go to 3.

1. Yes, you can roam now
2. Do you have enough hp and mana for a fight? If yes, #1, if no, #3.
3. Are you winning your lane? Yes = #1, No = #4
4. You better keep farming.

Garaze

02-29-2012

Ken, I'll get the replay when I get the internet back. Might take some time though

ExecutionerKen

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garaze View Post
Ken, I'll get the replay when I get the internet back. Might take some time though
Its alright

I am going to sleep now, so I will go over it tomorrow

TheGoldenRebel

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Soraka, Taric and Sona are all really easy to learn and rewarding.
I was thinking, would blitz qualify as a support, if so, i would try to learn how to play him :P

ExecutionerKen

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy 0rton View Post
I was thinking, would blitz qualify as a support, if so, i would try to learn how to play him :P
Yes, he is a support.

Basically you use your grab as a zone tool, and just establish bottom lane as a kill lane combo.

S B

03-01-2012

AD Janna?

Now hear me out, she has a Free BF Sword in a shield, a slow, fast movement speed, a knock up, and huge knockback/disrupter.

Could this be pulled off and how well would it work? Maybe at solo top, where she could farm, has a knockup, a knockback, and a slow when jungler comes to gank.

ExecutionerKen

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S B View Post
AD Janna?

Has a Free BF Sword, a slow, fast movement speed, a knock up, and huge knockback/disrupter.

Could this be pulled off and how well would it work?
Good on paper but not recommending.

Janna has good CC but the fact that none of her skills can scale with AD makes her a sad lady.

Now...if she have ad ratio..it is different XD