Help thread for players, answer by 1800s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

til Days of Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00boxular View Post
And what about my W, in what situations should I evolve my W over my ult?
That will be depend on the situation. There are certain team comp that you must take the evolve on ult over ult, such as against Vayne or Fiora. It is also more effective for you to stay in a fight longer and proc your passive. however, in most situations taking the evolve on W is always stronger

If you don't know which one is better, go with W.

Duhizy

10-29-2012

mundo vs lee sin 1v1 in jungle, i asked oddone once on his stream chat once and he told me that lee cant invade a mundo because mundo will just wreck him and yet everytime i try to 1v1 a lee as mundo at early level invades i end up losing, i kit properly with cleavers and have the standard mundo runes and masteries( 0/21/9). Even after 6 it feels like i cant really fight him because he just kicks me away if hes ever at a disadvantage and ward hops over baron pit lol. Am i doing something wrong or does mundo just lose to lee 1v1?

til Days of Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhizy View Post
mundo vs lee sin 1v1 in jungle, i asked oddone once on his stream chat once and he told me that lee cant invade a mundo because mundo will just wreck him and yet everytime i try to 1v1 a lee as mundo at early level invades i end up losing, i kit properly with cleavers and have the standard mundo runes and masteries( 0/21/9). Even after 6 it feels like i cant really fight him because he just kicks me away if hes ever at a disadvantage and ward hops over baron pit lol. Am i doing something wrong or does mundo just lose to lee 1v1?
0/21/9? I think 9/21/0 is better on mundo though, as for killing lee sin, the key is that you keep juking as you are hitting. If Lee ever miss one of his Q, most of his damage will be lost.

NamelessFish

10-30-2012

kenny! im grabbin fizz soon

any teepz for early game fizz/ what roles he does well?/ what roles he completly fails at? and a why for those?

til Days of Blue

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamelessFish View Post
kenny! im grabbin fizz soon

any teepz for early game fizz/ what roles he does well?/ what roles he completly fails at? and a why for those?
I will use Fizz as a counterpick to certain ap mid match up. Especially Morg and Kass. These two champions doesn't even stand a chance against Fizz if played properly.

Also, you can use him as a jungler, and make good use of his mobility to counter jungle and gank.

HalcyonicHS

10-30-2012

I've played Alistar a bit during the last free rotation, and going bot, I find myself continuously outlaned by the enemy - a particular match comes to mind when bot was Corki/Alistar for us, and Vayne/Soraka for the enemy.

The enemy Soraka zoned us, hard. She would continuously come and throw an infuse, sometimes followed with an aa. Neither I or Corki could do a thing about it. I ended up simply staying back, and when I tried to enter the bush, Soraka merely popped in a ward, and continued to zone us into oblivion. All the while their Vayne was having a crazy time farming, and blasting us with a tumble+condemn when she felt bored or we got too close.

I couldn't headbutt them either, because most of the time, they were out of range, or when Corki and I did decide to try attempt a fight, we got slaughtered. I had to take on around a hundred damage merely walking up; I was silenced and couldn't headbutt - sending Corki in first would've gotten him slaughtered, and when the silence did wear off, with Vayne's attacks and Soraka's starcalls, we found ourselves way too down in hp to attempt anything - our strikes on Vayne was quickly countered by an astral blessing and the only thing we could do was for me to pulverize and die to let Corki escape.

They eventually simply pushed us to the turret and farmed there, with Soraka occasionally hitting the turret. Corki couldn't even farm because he would simply get a massive burst poke as they lightly jumped into tower range and smashed him (and healed afterwards), while the bush was constantly warded so our Skarner (jungler) simply sat by the river at times while they just backed off for a while or recalled and began bashing us as soon as he left - he helped push a bit, but that was it. (And since we were so pushed, river was the only place to start a gank.)

I ended up deciding to go top and help there, since I wasn't doing anything, but Corki ended up dying as they poked him with turret dives without me around, and we had a horrible game afterwards as their Vayne was horribly fed and they ripped us apart.

With similar experiences of being zoned and outpoked: How do you lane Alistar properly to make him a viable support? Even when I sneak up a W+Q combo on them, the enemy either blasts me into oblivion, or rips apart my partner as I can't do enough damage, while I can't sneak up on bushes at all, because if I'm not being zoned, the bushes are warded so I end up just sitting there while our ad gets poked.

til Days of Blue

10-30-2012

Rather then putting the focus on getting outlaned, it is more like how you don't understand the potential of Alistar

First of all, Alistar has the strongest in lane CC because it is impossible to cleanse or Qss out of it.If you ever manage to headbutt Soraka to the wall, and knock her up, she will most likely die before she can heal herself, especially when you have Corki, who is one of the highest burst AD carry on bottom lane.

The problem of that lane is that you should never let them poke you. The instant they try to poke, you go all in. Soraka is a sustain support. Which means that the longer you drag the fight out, the more advantage they have. Be sure to make a good decision on going in

NamelessFish

10-30-2012

Im going to be trying to play him as a jungler, mostly cause i need to learn to jungle and i really dont have one,xD

So, any specific jungle tipz for fizz?

til Days of Blue

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamelessFish View Post
Im going to be trying to play him as a jungler, mostly cause i need to learn to jungle and i really dont have one,xD

So, any specific jungle tipz for fizz?
Always counter the enemy. Junglers rarely stay at high hp when they are jungling, which means extra damage for Fizz's W

Try to locate the enemy jungler's start via Mid's pathing, and force an engage on the enemy jungler so that either mid loses exp to help or jungler die, and getting out with your skill.

NamelessFish

10-30-2012

oooo, great idea. care to elaborate on the mids pathing bit? Is it worth having our mid tag along for that first kill or 2? Should i start cloth armor/3 pots/ward? Am i basicly invading if i bring our mid? Also, how is fizz with invades? Is he more clean up?