Help thread for players, answer by 1800s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lethadind

09-30-2012

Ethri thx for the input, but KENNNNNN!!!! I BE WAITING FOREVA!!!! ANSWER MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duhizy

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethadind View Post
Ethri thx for the input, but KENNNNNN!!!! I BE WAITING FOREVA!!!! ANSWER MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iv been in this situation many times except im not always ezreal so i have a harder time with this, Ethri spoke the truth, you best chance is to have flash and E up before the fight and dodging them both, hec's ult is easy to dodge but has a wider hit box so i recommend using E for it and then using flash to dodge malph ult. I realise how difficult it is to dodge malph ult but i suggest going into a custom game with a friend and asking them to malphite ult you with your champ of choice while you attempt to either flash it or some other escape. if you lucky they'll both use there ults at the same time and you can dodge them both with one spell.

Now the sad part, even if you successfully dodge them both they both have the cc to chase you down and kill you lol, your only options from what i can tell is to attack from over a wall, attack enemies that become isolated, poke and do little damage, split push??????, try getting GA and QSS while having cleanse as a summoner because if you still die then there was no hope to begin with. Maybe keep in mind that having both malphite and hec on the same team is rare and you shouldnt been in this situation often and move on, i hate it to but sometimes life is cruel.

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethadind View Post
I have a question. When playing ADC and they have a particularly CC/focus heavy team (in my case I was playing Ezreal and they had Malphite/Hecarim. Every teamfight they'd simply wait until I got close enough and chain cc-ult me, then wreck me behind my team. Malphite had something like 500 armor and 250 MR, so they couldn't burst him down fast enough before he killed me), how do you deal with that?

I tried staying out of teamfights until they blew the ults but BOTH would simply wait until I came close enough. They shut me out one way or the other. We ended up winning because they missed me on our last push, so I was able to dish out damage to the ADC (I was still more fed than their Vayne), and shut out the AP Carry (LeBlanc, I think). We aced them and pushed for the victory. We had one nexus turret down though, so whichever team aced the other basically won that game.

What should I have done? My teammates blamed me for dying but I sorta feel like it was also on them to protect me and try to peel malphite/hecarim (one OR the other, I coulda solo'd one of them, but both together I was no match) off of me. We had Jayce, Sona, Anivia, and Skarner - all capable of peeling and all had hard cc, but I'd get wrecked every teamfight.

So, was it indeed my fault, if it was, what should I have done? If it wasn't my fault, how would you deal with teammates who won't peel or interrupt for you?

EDIT: My two cents on the Fizz question (I play him a lot). In lower Elos he DOES counter Ahri, simply because they're too stupid to dodge his ult, and everything else in his kit destroys her, so especially pre-6. Also, he's countered by champions with hard CC. It disrupts his QW combo while they wreck his face. If Ahri's fast enough she can also pull this off, but champs like Pantheon/Sion mid (it happens), Ryze - if he's smart enough to back away, Kennen - if he is constantly keeping charges on him, etc. Not trying to steal your thunder, Ken, hope it's okay I answered this!
1. Malphite is still the best AD counter...the best bait is to have your team to peel for you, and build LW.

2. Qss.or Arcane shift with good reflex can help. (Qss removes the malphite attack speed debuff and movement speed debuff)

n00boxular

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Hi again.

I just hit 6300 again and I was wondering whether you could help me choose between kha'zix and rengar.

Rengar: Burst, AS buff, ranged slow, massive heal.
Kha: Burst, leap and I can't figure what's so good about him...

I need a new jungler and I was wondering if you could help me. I'm into tanky junglers like skarner, udyr and lee sin, so I was wondering who to buy next...

Or should I forget them and buy jayce even tho his jungle is ****?

ExecutionerKen

10-01-2012

Well, rather than choosing it for you...This might be better

1. Rengar is an ASSASSIN, so play him if you planning on going all out on the enemy carry

2. Rengar is often banned in ranked as he is currently OP as hell

3. Kha, even though he is an assassin, he doesn't work as a pure assassin. His mobility and short stealth allow you to survive in the battle field much longer than Rengar, and thus take more skills.

4. Both of them are not tanky

5. Don't jungle with Jayce, he is born to be in a solo lane.

Duhizy

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
1. Malphite is still the best AD counter...the best bait is to have your team to peel for you, and build LW.

2. Qss.or Arcane shift with good reflex can help. (Qss removes the malphite attack speed debuff and movement speed debuff)

the issue is that it removes the movement speed debuff but the movement speed that malphite gains remains.

ExecutionerKen

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhizy View Post
the issue is that it removes the movement speed debuff but the movement speed that malphite gains remains.
Thus the reason why it is always wise to give the ad carry red buff or build a phage. (into trinity force on Ezreal, of course)

Quote of the day:
The best AD carry is the one that can proc phage all day on the first hit.

LarcyBrown

10-02-2012

Ive had a bad night today and feel like utterly raging elo hell but yeah........knock some sense into me and tell me what i coulda done better as renekton to carry this.
I know for starter i shoulda gotten teleport maybe woulda help tons i think.
I know watching these can be a pain but do leave as MANY comments as you can think of i use the Try hard page on rune and masteries.

What else? Here is the replay http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/867487
I also think we miss a lot of dragon opportunies possibly.

Kalied

ExecutionerKen

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larc58 View Post
Ive had a bad night today and feel like utterly raging elo hell but yeah........knock some sense into me and tell me what i coulda done better as renekton to carry this.
I know for starter i shoulda gotten teleport maybe woulda help tons i think.
I know watching these can be a pain but do leave as MANY comments as you can think of i use the Try hard page on rune and masteries.

What else? Here is the replay http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/867487
I also think we miss a lot of dragon opportunies possibly.
1. Really, really shouldn't build Yommu. Renekton is an AD caster, and yommu is for autoattacker.

2. Lolreplay is currently f**ked up for some people, I am one of them