Help thread for players, answer by 1800s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

USS BUTTPEE

05-08-2012

How the hell do I build Yorick? Is Manamune a solid option? Or is something like Sheen -> Giant's Belt -> Triforce -> Warmog's better?

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyyyyyy View Post
How the hell do I build Yorick?
Aim for two purposes

1. Do damage
2. Soak damage

With that being said, your job will be building tanky dps. The core items will usually be tear -> mane, and FH, with whatever MR item that you would like. Trinity force can also be built for more damage.

Naveed 20

05-08-2012

Can you explain the differences in the different types of champions?

So far I've heard types like bursts, carriers, junglers, and I'm not even sure if these are referring to champions.

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveed 20 View Post
Can you explain the differences in the different types of champions?

So far I've heard types like bursts, carriers, junglers, and I'm not even sure if these are referring to champions.
I refer them into 5 main types, and 10 subtypes

1. AD carry
2. AP carry
3. Jungler
4. Support
5. Bruiser

subtypes:

1. Burst caster
2. Sustain damage dealer
3. Tank
4. Sustain heal/ mana
5. Auras
6. With crowd control(s)
7. Mobility
8. Long range
9. Short range
10. ****Displacement ability****

It is really clear for the main type, the ad carry is usually the one that needs the farm the most, with support who needs the least amount of gold.

However on the subtypes, imo. These types are the one that defines champion the most, with displacement ability having it own type as it is really strong against most AoE team comp.

Duhizy

05-08-2012

since the change to deathfires grasp it seems that its become a sort of staple of annie because she no longer requires her ult to kill someone from full health;however, im having trouble deciding the proper order for the item use in the combo, ex: i have tibbers and DFG... do i still use DFG first or use it after tibbers stun seeing as tibbers must be instant with flash, or ex: i dont have tibbers but the range of DFG is much larger than my other abilities, do i use it before i get in range of my other skills in a chase? or should i wait and fire the active and my Q stun at the same time so they dont get away?

theres also the option of not using DFG the first combo round and simply saving it for when ur coooldowns are back up and u can insta gib a single target allowing of the safe tibbers stun on team.... but im not to sure about this sometimes.

TGIFaanes

05-09-2012

Any good websites out there for listing counters?

ExecutionerKen

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhizy View Post
since the change to deathfires grasp it seems that its become a sort of staple of annie because she no longer requires her ult to kill someone from full health;however, im having trouble deciding the proper order for the item use in the combo, ex: i have tibbers and DFG... do i still use DFG first or use it after tibbers stun seeing as tibbers must be instant with flash, or ex: i dont have tibbers but the range of DFG is much larger than my other abilities, do i use it before i get in range of my other skills in a chase? or should i wait and fire the active and my Q stun at the same time so they dont get away?

theres also the option of not using DFG the first combo round and simply saving it for when ur coooldowns are back up and u can insta gib a single target allowing of the safe tibbers stun on team.... but im not to sure about this sometimes.
I prefer to use my stun before DFG. It takes time for DFG to travel, while Annie's combo hugely rely on the stun.

ExecutionerKen

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGIFaanes View Post
I don't see any accurate one yet, most of the counter document on google are misleading.

LarcyBrown

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGIFaanes View Post
I know of one that has fairly accurate info
and you can post comments on what you think as well

Its www.championselect.net

Voidjames

05-10-2012

1.5% Bonus Damage = Havoc
3% Lifesteal = Vampirism
Which mastery do i take preference for on an AD botlane carry?