Help thread for players, answer by 1800s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duhizy

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Match up problem. You just don't know how to adjust depend on each match up D=
so basically ur saying in a caitlyn taric lane either i get sivir and spell shield all the stuns and farm or farm near tower and ward the bush as to not get near taric stun? i can adjust depending on what im dealing with but the fact is that then i cant snowball in this fashion unless i get a gank which i hate to ask for because i can usually still win in cs. According to what iv heard, even in this situation i should still be able to get kills.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhizy View Post
so basically ur saying in a caitlyn taric lane either i get sivir and spell shield all the stuns and farm or farm near tower and ward the bush as to not get near taric stun? i can adjust depending on what im dealing with but the fact is that then i cant snowball in this fashion unless i get a gank which i hate to ask for because i can usually still win in cs. According to what iv heard, even in this situation i should still be able to get kills.
Sivir is one of the good pick, however, you need to remember that pretty much all ranged AD can scale better than Caitlyn late game, if Caitlyn can't beat or get fed off you, she will not be doing as much damage as you do (With the exception of Ashe= =")

Duhizy

04-17-2012

Quote:
Sivir is one of the good pick, however, you need to remember that pretty much all ranged AD can scale better than Caitlyn late game, if Caitlyn can't beat or get fed off you, she will not be doing as much damage as you do (With the exception of Ashe= =")
yes,i know this well; however, as you stated yourself, at my elo seeing as i have yet to play ranked anything under 1400 revolves mainly around the fact that i can destroy my enemy in lane. If i had wanted to sit back a out farm my enemy then nothing is stopping me from doing that every game with vayne, sivir, kog, trist and becoming a hyper carry late game but it remains true that someone like doublelift can play vayne with no support against cait taric and dominate without having to "sit back", while he may be leagues ahead of me in talent there must be a reason that he doesnt get poked out by this combo and gets fed regardless

Voidjames

04-18-2012

Quote:
Yes he is. Ezreal has amazing burst early game and still have a really good re-position skill later into the game. The fact that his W can boost the attack speed of the top bruiser and jungler also means that he can contribute in a team fight utility wise
What would your recommended core build be for him?

Richard Lazer

04-18-2012

So my main jungler is free this week so I have decided to go back to amunu so I need a good build with him. And I am wonder if you know a good twitch jungle because he is such a troll vhamp

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhizy View Post
yes,i know this well; however, as you stated yourself, at my elo seeing as i have yet to play ranked anything under 1400 revolves mainly around the fact that i can destroy my enemy in lane. If i had wanted to sit back a out farm my enemy then nothing is stopping me from doing that every game with vayne, sivir, kog, trist and becoming a hyper carry late game but it remains true that someone like doublelift can play vayne with no support against cait taric and dominate without having to "sit back", while he may be leagues ahead of me in talent there must be a reason that he doesnt get poked out by this combo and gets fed regardless
Well, Caitlyn is a good champion to make the enemy rage, however, if you get a soraka, you can easily just heal back everything that Caitlyn is throwing at you (Alistar also works)

ExecutionerK

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidjames View Post
What would your recommended core build be for him?
Depend, some people prefer wriggle for early dragon, while I do the standard AD build with IE and PD (BT sometime, adjust depend on situation)

ExecutionerK

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Lazer View Post
So my main jungler is free this week so I have decided to go back to amunu so I need a good build with him. And I am wonder if you know a good twitch jungle because he is such a troll vhamp
Get some GP10 item to start off, usually philo stone, boot, HoG then Aegis. After that, it is depend on the enemy.

As for twitch, start with cloth 5 then build wriggle, after that, build zeal or rush IE.

LarcyBrown

04-18-2012

tra la la la down to 975 elo.................not that many matches experience but yah in the end im gonna be studying wuts going at 1k elo with little way out for a long while..

One point i figure out that i wanna mention.Around that elo MID and JUNGLER have the most impact on the game.Reason for that is with the right timing, you can get kills easily after the skirmishes have started, you show up unexcpected.......(1k elo warding or not hardly matter early game for that point as in......the fight has started and people overcommit for kills A LOT at that elo, they wont back even if pinged a gzllion times) so yah you show up and if the lane person was half decent enough to not totally get owned and did some damage on the enemy, you get there in time and grab kills.
Its sad to say but 1k elo, support and top lane have the least impact on how first 20 min gonna go.

Unless top fed and turret is down early then yeah ._. Or your support is overagrresive and stealing cs...again predictable result.

Voidjames

04-18-2012

As Gangplank... If you have some AD runes which gives you some nice early AD, would you take Doran's Blade, Brawlers Greaves, or something else for the starting item, perhaps boots?