How do I climb like this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xitroxide

04-26-2014

Here is my story:
In (END) season 3, I got placed into silver 3 and I was happy. The reset came and I got placed into bronze 2.
I was demoted and re promoted from bronze 2-3 about 6 times.
I finally made it to silver 3 where I though things would change. I was wrong.
http://gyazo.com/3a22f793a8485409341353e24f7a5ec6 |||| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFekS3DhQPc
That explains perfectly why I lost. I understand that I could've wiped the teams *******s and hopefully won the game that way, but I ran out of toilet paper.
I got demoted into silver 4 today and **** doesn't change.
I am not a bad player. I know that. I have played for long enough, from bronze to silver that I know that I don't deserve this.

My last hope is to find a duo. If you would like to duo with my add me by the name of Xitroxide
I need hope, that at least another lane will end up doing well or not feeding. Or tell me what I am most likely doing wrong.
Best Regards.
-Xitroxide

AlethiaArete

04-26-2014

Does anyone know if Riot is fair to both teams and gives each one a duo, or if they have no problem giving one team a duo and not another?

SeCKS Egai

04-27-2014

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4463046

Try taking a look at my thread and seeing if it offers any insight. I look at the game a lot differently than I did last season.

Last season it took me just 10 games to hit Siv 3 (only to bottom out at siv 5). This season it took me 122 games to hit Siv 3 and I definitely felt like I had to earn it. Hopefully I'll manage gold this season since I didn't want to bite the bullet and play sup to get me to gold last season.

Zerglinglol

04-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xitroxide View Post
I am not a bad player. I know that. I have played for long enough, from bronze to silver that I know that I don't deserve this.
Playing for "long enough" doesn't mean anything if you don't pick out your mistakes and learn/improve from them. You think your teams are the problem...but are they? Let me look at your last 10 games. Obviously stats don't mean everything, but they're the only thing I have to go by.

Jinx->5/4/0 BT straight into infinite edge? You don't look fed enough to be going straight into IE rather than a PD or LW. Your team won but I'm guessing you got carried because 5/4 is pretty bad.

Jinx->4/2/3 BT directly into shiv without even upgrading boots? Your builds could use serious work. Better KDA this game at least.

Pantheon->1/7/7 in a win. lol. Get carried more.

thresh->1/9/14 terrible stats with an amazing champion. Terrible build. Sunfire? lol.

Zed->4/5/1. Terrible stats and you lost. Blame yourself.

Zed->7/3/8 Only game I've seen that looks like you actually carried. And that's out of 6 games :P

Morgana->1/5/6 Terrible score. Weird build. Blame yourself.[/QUOTE]

Not even going to bother looking at more. You belong where you are. Learn to play and you'll rank up.

Hageshi

04-27-2014

mwahaha